Bass Output Stopped Working

Bronze Member
Username: Jlprix91

West, Michigan Usa

Post Number: 68
Alright, i have a dilemma and i cant seem to figure out what the hell is wrong, i am running two 3 way speaker boxes. basic setup. the one speaker decides its not going to put out bass anymore, still runs but not near as much bass as just yesterday, what the hell could be the problem?

Silver Member
Username: Gavincumm

New York USA

Post Number: 522
it could be that you blew your speakers by playing them too loud. By your post here, and your "listen loud" in your user profile, it seems like you are a young guy who really needs to learn what good sound is, and it IS NOT ALWAYS louder is better.

But, my rant aside, I personally think you blew one of the drivers in your speakers from trying to play them too loud from an underpowered source.

The only recievers that don't inflate their power raitings some how come from companies like rotel, B&K, adcom, and outlaw, or the ***HIGHER END*** read...over $1000 denon, onkyo, marantz, H/K Pioneer Elite, yamaha, and integra.

Gold Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 7468

Does the woofer in the "defective" speaker move at all, or are they frozen in place? If the latter, you destroyed the woofer.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us