SDAT SB-E800 Tower Speakers

Username: Jimmyj765

Post Number: 1
Are these speakers any good? I have never heard of them.

John Wagner
Unregistered guest
JR Johnson, the SDAT SB-E639D speakers are the best sounding speakers that SDAT makes by far! www.overstock.com

Username: Dion

Post Number: 10
Why do these posts always come from unregistered guests or new members?

Post Number: 3
Dion,

You have made 10 post, and your that much of a pompus dick. Get a life.

Overstock Rules
Unregistered guest
Yes, JR, they are amazing speakers for their price. They would be a bargain at even $1k a pair. It's amazing how they can compete with speakers whose drivers cost more than the entire SDAT's do, but they really are that good. And the best part is I didn't even have to go out and listen to them... this cool overstock company shipped them right to my door. They sounded a little thin when I hooked them up to an awesome Panasonic digital receiver, but they really came alive when I put them in a 2-channel system with a Plinius amp. Absolutely magical.

Bronze Member
Username: Dion

Post Number: 11
True, but I registered nearly 1 year ago and was merely asking a question.

Bronze Member
Username: Praetorian

Post Number: 45
JR, if your not one of the three people in these forums who seem to make a living selling that crap, you would understand Dion's point of view. SDAT ranks right up their with TR/TL/(whatever else they call themselves to hide their crappy rep)... A lot of the posts by "unregistered/anon" comes from people trying plug their wares. Dion can be forgiven for guessing you are one of these, you just might be. J.W is fairly notorious for that.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 4788
JR,
Stay away from the SDAT. If you want to look at what other names they go by, do a google search on Dogg Digital, Theater Research, Hauffmann. You will see similarities in the way they are marketed and the way they look.

What is your budget for speakers anyway?

Anonymous

DN: Given that all of your posts have been to shill for Timn8ters speakers, you have no room to really judge. Or maybe you just forgot to log in under that name?

Post Number: 4
I came here to ask a legitimate question. I was just wondering if this maybe a start up company trying to make a name. All of my speakers right now are Polk. I was looking for a good, but enexpensive set for my basement. Thanks for the imput from true poster. I think I will pass on these speakers. The rest of you can shove it!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us