Need some advice on speakers

Username: Jmchut

Post Number: 2
im looking at buying some floor standing speakers. my price range is between 500-600. I was looking towards the paradigm phantom but not to sure yet. I got a medium size room and i maily play my xbox 360, and watch movies. so i was wondering if theres a better option for the price or will those do just fine.

Gold Member
Username: Edster922

Abubala, Ababala The Occupation

Post Number: 3506
what's the receiver? Is there a sub in the picture?

Post Number: 3
im looking at the denon avr 2106 but might just save the extra money and get the denon avr 3805 but once again not to sure. what im doing is buying my system piece by piece i current have a onyko htib i got about 2 years ago and want to replace it all together but im gonna do it piece by piece till its done so my current receiver is a onkyo ht r510 and there will be a sub also still kinda undecided but willing to spend about 400 or so. im thinking of getting the cc-270 or the cc-370 for the center and still kinda undecided on the surronds but also thinking of the monitor 7's instead of the phantoms if the sound is worth the extra money

Post Number: 5
g

Bronze Member
Username: Pbdr

Post Number: 89
Since you are planning to use the system mainly for games and movies, you might want to look into a surround and subwoofer set up.

There are many choices in decent surround speaker packages (orb comes to mind http://www.orbaudio.com/, but there are many good ones out there); although with the sub this option might exceed your budget by a couple hundred.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us