PMC TB-1 speakers

Username: Clarence_duffy

Los Angeles, CA USA

Post Number: 1
I am considering the PMC TB1s for home theater use, in a moderate size room. Does anyone have (a) an opinion about the speakers, or (b) information as to where I can get a good price on them in California?

Gold Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 6980

I've not heard these speakers. I called to arrange an audition and the seller never got back to me. From everything I've read (two reviews) these are quite good and should do a very fine job in an AV system as long as they are efficient enough for your needs.

Gold Member
Username: T_bomb25

Dayton, Ohio United States

Post Number: 1351
They are very good the last time I herad them I was in California.The background of the company they are studio monitors by heart,with outstanding clarity,and a transmissionline bass region,they were very bright when I heard them they had remarkable bass and midrange clarity,and they play Loudddddd..From their sudio monitor herritage,they are absolutely bomb proof.They used to be imported to the states by Bryston and you could run run the Bryston Powerblock 60 and 120 on them,well you still can the 2 companies still keep close ties and work very well together,PMC just has another us distributor,and they have changed to Scanspeak soft dome tweeters now,and they have gotten better reviews as of late and become less harsh to the ears,one of the better speaker companies on the market,good luck you will be happy with them,take note Brystons are their soulmates just use that as a refference hopefully your amp or the amp you getting has similar talents.I forgot the name of the dealer he is a nice guy to deal with and he is in San Ramon California on Doughtery Rd.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us