I cant put songs on my ipod

ashlea
Unregistered guest
i have got the new ipod video but i dont kow how to put songs on to it. iv got itunes on my pc but what do i have to do to put songs on it. please help!

xXx_laura_xXx
Unregistered guest
i have the same problem as ashlea i bort the new ipod video and installed everything and itunes is working fine but wen i connect my ipod video to the usb port on my computer the ipod charges and everything works but i dnt no how to actually put the songs on my ipod :-( help please !

Unregistered guest
hi, i have a new ipod nano but have no idea on how to put songz onto it..please help me

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 5860
Can't you connect it to a computer?

But before you do that, make sure that you Have iTunes installed properly, updated and running properly. Re-start before plugging anything in. Also make sure that you have Windows XP as your OS or the latest Mac. if not you will have problems.

Betty Sue
Unregistered guest
I deleted the songs off my iPod by a mistake and i deleted iTunes off my computer.Now i dont know how to put songs back on to my iPod, Pleaz help.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 6114
Re-install iTunes.

Username: Nikkib

Smyrna, Ga. Cobb county

Post Number: 1
i have n iPod but don`t know how to puy songs on it

Username: Richyrich

In itunes click on file and go to add folder to library. Then click on library(should see all your songs). You can either right click each song and add to your ipod play list. Or create a playlist and put all the songs you want in there and then transfer all of them to your ipod. Let me know if you need more help.

Username: Noorbakkal

Iraq

Post Number: 2
Hi ,my ipod blinks amber when it in the usb port. my computer doesn't recognize it and my itunes doesn't recognize it.and when I open my computer it recognize it as drive (F) storage disk. when I drag it songs or files there is say please insert disk into drive. when I right click on drive and click open it says drive not accessible. any ideas?

Thanx

Username: Travado1

i have been given an i-pod with no itunes disc. How do i put songs on it?

Username: Ipodrookie

I bought a new ipod but for some reason i cant download songs into my ipod. I have fully loaded itunes and i cant download it. I read that i need to make a playlist and do something? what? plz help!!!!
~IPODROOKIE~

Username: Tiara

I cant put my music into my ipod please help me

Username: Jamie_hi

London, Essex Essex

hive can u give me full insructions on how to put songs onto my ipod nano i have already got songs so just need 2 no how to put on iopd thank u

Username: Dietcokeislove

Fresno, CA USA

I cant get songs onto my iPod. I'm clueless. Please help me!

Username: Nuhsing

Can't put songs on my ipod nano. Followed the instructions.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us