I need help picking home theater speakers

B. Hert
I'm looking for the best quality best sounding surround speakers for my $. I'm leaning towards the Bose AM 15 series II but not sure now after listening to all the neg reviews. I'll mostly use the system for DVD's. Planning on a Yamaha HTR 5590 for power. any opinions of the Yamaha would be appriciated as well

B. Hert,
I 'm selling my speakers..if you want email me...these are my personal system at home..I do custom home theater for a living..if you need any advice or questions, feel free to write my knowledge is your gain..chck our the the heading b&w cdm..
salehts@yahoo.com

htinnvations

p.s you can check out the speakers at bwspeakers.com

hello;
i have a very nice home package that i put together piece by piece. bass sounds really good, front and rear sound really good. i was visiting a relative and realize i was missing one thing. he had some tweeters that believe it or not came from radio shack!! but guess what they no longer carry them. where can i find tweeters for my system without rebuying my front channel speakers or my rears.

hello;
i have a very nice home package that i put together piece by piece. bass sounds really good, front and rear sound really good. i was visiting a relative and realize i was missing one thing. he had some tweeters that believe it or not came from radio shack!! but guess what they no longer carry them. where can i find tweeters for my system without rebuying my front channel speakers or my rears. i can be reached at ceichelberger@jam.rr.com!!!! thanks to anyone that can help ....
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us