$100 budget

XB0XERS
Unregistered guest
i know i sound cheap but, is there any 5.1 soround sytem(with optical input) that is under $100? i have found this Curtis - 150W 5.1-Channel Home Theater System. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7292645&type=product&productCatego ryId=pcmcat40200050002&id=1118840867407
but i hear Curtis is garbage what do i do?

Silver Member
Username: Dakulis

Spokane, Washington United States

Post Number: 732
Save money for something nicer or buy the Curtis and hope it's better than all the other PC type speaker systems out there.

Anonymous

Durabrand? And yes, at this price point, pretty much everything would be considered garbage.

XB0XERS
Unregistered guest
fine $150 :-)

XB0XERS
Unregistered guest
I will go with these Sony Home Theater System (HT-DDW670)for $179.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=7136002&type=product&productCatego ryId=pcmcat40200050004&id=1110263641433
i accept donations via paypal, thankyou

Username: Nadz

Califonia

Post Number: 9
To get anyhthing remotely decnet you need to spend 300. An extra 50 bones is not going to cut it.

Silver Member
Username: Rsxman

Post Number: 157
just save your money or youre going to wish you got somethning better.

XB0XERS
Unregistered guest
how about book shelf or headphones (anything) under $150?
(sorry for being such a noob{i am one}but do i need any kind of reciever to go with the bookshelf?)
By the way i am using these speakers to replace my $5 10w desktop speakers so the speakers dont need to be loud just better than a $5 pair.

Silver Member
Username: Rsxman

Post Number: 164
bookshelf what? speakers? an actual bookshelf?

If you are just talking about computer speakers for music or gaming, Klipsch makes a very good 2.1 setup that is THX certified for about $140.

That would be your absolute best bet for some good sounding music and gaming speakers.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us