Polk T90EB vs Mission M34i

Username: Nkcd

Atlanta, GA US

Post Number: 9
Which one do you suggest given that they're the exact same price (retail AND sale).

My goal is for stereo music/karaoke and stuff.

Gold Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 6858

If you have no preference for the sound quality of either speaker and your decision reflects a decision based as much on selling price as percieved quality, buy the speaker which looks the best to you.

Username: Nkcd

Atlanta, GA US

Post Number: 10
I don't have any experience with these, that's why I'm asking for the feedback from people who owns these. Given that they're at the same price, I'm looking to get one with the best SQ that'd fit my purpose. Looks aren't matter too me. :-)

Gold Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 6859

Sound quality is something only you can decide upon, therefore, pick the speaker you like best or, more importantly, reminds you of live music being performed. Unfortunately no one else can make that decision when you are dealing with similar quality from both companies. Both speakers represent decent value and quality. Possibly, if you are still in doubt, you might then make a decision based on where the speakers get repaired should they require service. If one speaker must be sent off while the other speaker is fixed locally, you might find the convenience of local service to be a deciding factor.

Anonymous

Go with e90's there the European version of the monitor 70's. for the price you can't go wrong.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us