SDAT LEB-404

Username: Markdam

Post Number: 1
I read thru the other thread and was wondering if anyone had any thing to add about these speakers and the bass port mod? Kennny li? any and all experience with these spakers is welcome

Username: Nkcd

Atlanta, GA US

Post Number: 8
Kenny Li is dead gone and everyone else is pretty much bashing these speakers and call them white-van's. :-(

I don't have any experience with them so I can't bias.

Post Number: 2
anyone else? thanks for your post
kay

Silver Member
Username: Touche6784

USA

Post Number: 784
tawaun is the only one. you should have picked that up if you read through the other threads.

Silver Member
Username: Exerciseguy

Brooklyn, NY USA

Post Number: 286
What are the SDATs for? What's the set-up?

If they're for a "spare" system, and considering you can buy a pair of SDATs for the price of a decent pair of speaker cables, it might be worth buying a pair for the heck of it.

There are several companies selling similar speakers at avout the same price. One company is Pyle, a decent name in car audio (I think?). They have some interesting speakers for sale on ubid.com

Upload

...These cost about $160.

Post Number: 3
as front mains for my music and as fl and fr in my AV I have an AVR 335 Harmon Kardon I bought em already but for 80.00 how bad can it be from what people said in the other thread these arnt audiophile quality but suprisingly good for the money was just hoping to hear some other resoponses and to see if anyone had experience with the bass port mod

Silver Member
Username: Touche6784

USA

Post Number: 788
wow. first try to add some periods or commas. it is just way too confusing to try and read your posts. you are talking about $80 speakers, thats like the price of radioshack speakers. i think the costs for the cabinet materials would make half of that let alone the drivers. that is the most likely reason that no regular here has bought them. tawaun is the only one here who has taken the dive and he has been railed for it because of his claims. if you like them thats all that matters, but like you said, they arent audiophile quality.

Post Number: 5
i havent recieved them yet, and i saw a number of posts in the other thread about them. Was just wondering if there were any new info about them and someone, including kenny from sdat , said the speaker sounded better with the bass port OPEN. Im sorry bout the punctuation i can spell.... i just cant type lollol
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us