NAD T163 NO OSD

Puzzled05
Unregistered guest
I can't get the On Screen Display on my T163 to work. I have it connected to the TV via RCA video cable. I know the cable & TV are OK because I hooked up my VCR video out and it worked fine. All I get is a blank screen. Is there some setting I'm missing? Thanks for any help!

Username: Paradigm2200

Campbell river, Bc Canada

Post Number: 2
sorry, i do not have an answer for your question, because i haven't bought mine yet.. sorry!! but maybe you can answer my question. do you have the t973 power amp also, if so how do you like the combo?

Username: Mikehdtv

Post Number: 1
use the s-video out

Username: Dakaalda

IL

Post Number: 3
Puzzled05. You say that you hooked up your vcr out and it worked. If you are using video 3 or 4 for your vcr and trying to see osd thru one of those outputs, it will not work. They are for monitoring only. The osd is not output on the component outs either. using the s-video is a good idea like rob said but rca should work as well. Hope this helps.

Username: Jdub555

Calgary, Alberta Canada

Post Number: 3
I have the T163 and there is a dedicated "monitor out" rca connector to go to your TV/monitor.
That being said my monitor out and VFL display have now both failed/intermittent operation. Have been told it is a loose connection on video card. have not repaired or sent out as yet
cheers
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us