Nad C162/C272 combo - 2hrs later

Rantz
Unregistered guest
And all I can say is absolutely wonderrrrrfuuuul! These two components seem like they are in for a long lasting happy marriage. Some reviewer said the each of these components is great when mixed with another brand but together they just plain excell. Good cables are recommended, but all I could get today that are half decent (without spending ridiculous money) were standard Monster interconnects and h/duty Monster speaker wire (10 or 12g I think), however, the 602's are singing and playing music so beautifully with this NAD gear. When I have given this combo a good and varied workout I'll try to put in words why this sounds so much better than the Sr-7300 (and virtually anything else I've heard) for stereo listening. For now, back to the music. Oh, BTW, switching between the Marantz CC4300 and the Denon 2900 playing the same cd time aligned, the Marantz was a tad better, the Denon seemed slightly restrained across all frequencies - only slightly - but each has different interconnects so a swap is in order and I'll comment more after that. Later.

Bronze Member
Username: Audiowizard69

Post Number: 40
hell yes, nothing like a nice jam session to shake things up

Silver Member
Username: Dakulis

Spokane, Washington United States

Post Number: 711
Rantz,

Congratulations and sounds like you're having some fun. Keep us updated and continue to enjoy. Dave

Bronze Member
Username: My_rantz

Australia

Post Number: 36
Dave, thanks and I sure am. I'll comment some more about the NAD combo soon as I can pull myself away from the music long enough to type more than a few sentences. Congrats on your Arcam purchase also. You'll be sure to enjoy.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us