Quad 11L
Epos ELS 3
Axiom Audio M22Ti
B&W 303

I selected my finalists for new speakers as:

Dynaudio 42
Epos ELS 3
Ascend Acoustics CBM-170

These sound for me the best. But from now on I am lost - I cannot decide myself which one is better.

Any advise between these 3?

Thank you very much

rmihai
Unregistered guest
I thought that no one here will respond...

Silver Member
Username: Myrantz

Post Number: 210
First you'll need to explain what your power source will be: brand and model of amp/receiver.

Maybe room size, type of flooring and whether you use mostly for HT or music.

Then someone with more knowledge than should hopefully respond.

Silver Member

Post Number: 211
rmihai

What brand/model receiver or amp are you using?
What is your room size?
What is your floor material?
What is your preference - HT or music?

All the speakers mentioned are fine and have sonic qualities that would suit particular sources. If you provide as much info as you can, hopefully someone with more knowledge than I might respond.

Silver Member

Post Number: 212
sorry - I thought I cancelled first post!

Bronze Member
Username: Sssand2

Post Number: 23
rmihai,
Have you listened to these three in your home with your equipment (and preferably comparing them to each other)? If not, I would say that is your next step. If you have, then I suggest you make your choice based on price, looks, how well they fit with you plans, etc. Each are fine speakers and you will be happy with any of them.

Silver Member
Username: Elitefan1

Post Number: 371
rmihai,
You have some nice speakers to choose from but a couple things caught my attention. First is that comparing the Monitor Bronze 2 to the Dynaudio 42 is not a fair comparison as the 42 is twice the price of the B2. A better comparison is the 42 to the Monitor Silver 2. The 42 is also twice the price of the EPOS also. The 42 is also a 4 ohm speaker so that needs to be kept in mind in terms of what you are driving these speakers with. To me the Dynaudio 42 is the best on your list but I question how you came up with this list as the prices are so wide ranging. What is your budget and what will you be driving them with?

Bronze Member
Username: Robertinchico

Post Number: 34
I'll tell you a choice of speaker and cable sure to please. It's right here. The Paradigm Focus and some Straight Wire Sextet cable. For around $400 for the set up you get, clean highs, capable and willing mid-range, reasonable bass except for low organ impact, sub-woofer like thumping output and they are attractive and amplifer friendly.FocusSextet
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us