IPod Mini....help me!

Anonymous

I absolutely need help! Since my computer is really slow and the whole family uses it my brother deleted all of my songs in iTunes. Now the next time i plug my iPod into the computer it's going to delete all the songs i dont have in iTunes but i do have on my iPod. What should i do? I don't want to plug it in to see what happens because it could delete all my songs on my iPod. HELP!!

ydnic112
Unregistered guest
When i plug my ipod mini into the computer it doesnt show up on the screen or anything, nothing happens. I have new songs that i want to put onto my ipod but i cant because nothing is showing up on the screen. My ipod says that its charging, but it doesnt say not to dissconect it or anything..... i need help b/c i can't listen to my favorite song b/c its not on my ipod and its really depressing me. I kno its not a problem with my ipod b/c it happens with my sister's ipod too.......HELP ME

Unregistered guest
help! my second ipod mini is busted. it just shows the apple. unless i plug it in, then it says it is charging but the little battery symbol dosent move or anything, its just frozen. and the guys at best buy say i have to get a nano or a 30gig cuz they dont make minis anymore but i like my green mini. is there anything i can do?

Lorie Marie
Unregistered guest
aghhhhhhhhh!!! something terrible happened with my ipod today. it's frozen on one screen. it wont even show the lock icon. help me!!!

Lorie Marie
Unregistered guest
aghhhhhhhhh!!! something terrible happened with my ipod today. it's frozen on one screen. it wont even show the lock icon. help me!!!

Unregistered guest
omg why dont people answer the questions on this site?

Unregistered guest
omg why dont people answer the questions on this site?

Username: Lianne

Post Number: 1
I have an ipod Mini and a screen has come up saying disk mode with a tick on it and yu cant do anything else please can someone help me much appreciated x

Anonymous

same thing as everyone else....my iPod mini won't charge. when i plug it into the computer it shows a battery that says its charging but its frozen. arg. stupid technology. maybe i should just go back to cds.

Unregistered guest
HELP ME PLEASE!! I was listening to my music on my recently purchased ipod mini and it froze, i rang the apple people and they told me how to turn it off and i have done that(switched it off) and now it wont let me turn it back on, all that the screen shows is an apple.. And i dont know how to fix it or turn it back on can somebody please help me... Even when i stick in the recharge cord it does nothing..

lalatheworldislalala
Unregistered guest
Help! I really want an Ipod mini but I called the ipod store and said that they dont make them anymore! Why is that?

iwejrfnc
Unregistered guest
my ipod mini is broke and the wheel does not work and when you press the select button it automatically restarts. but you cant scroll.

Unregistered guest
I only have a black apple showing. Ihave tried to reset the ipod but to no avail. Even when I put it on charge or onto my PC nothing happens. If you have suffered the same fate, please tell me what to do to sort out the problem.

2p
Unregistered guest
Please help me!!! I have connected my iPod to the computer and nothing happens. The computer doesn't know that it is there and the iPod doesn't know that it is supposed to be charging... I did what it says in the book but it has made a bit of difference - the screen stays blank.

Rorminator
Unregistered guest
Does anyone own or has ever owned an iPod Mini? I just got one as an xmas present but then managed to get it wet. I managed to listen to a whole album after this happened but when i tried to toggle to another one the buttons wouldn't work. I tried resetting it but now it just has the big battery symbol on the screen and the bar within does not move to indicate that it's charging even if i plug it into a pc. I am currently trying to dry it out in a warm cupboard and am avoiding pressing any of the buttons. Does anyone have any other suggestions to save my new Pod? What are the chances of it being revived?

Unregistered guest
The people on here say that theirs is frozen on the black Apple screen. Mine is frozen on the screen where it says what song is playing. It won't do anything. Does anyone know what I can do?

~*~Shorty~*~
Unregistered guest
I have the exact same problem as Sam >> mine just randomly froze on the screen with the song I was playing, and I don't think the battery is out or expired because there's still plenty of power left on the battery's power bar. I really need help, and I don't want to reset or replace it because then I would lose all of my songs (including the several I have bought) so someone pllleeeaaassseee help me >> I'm desperate here :-(

BaYbEe J
Unregistered guest
Toggle the Hold switch on and off. (Slide it to Hold, then turn it off again.)

Press and hold the Menu and Select buttons until the Apple logo appears, about 6 to 10 seconds. You may need to repeat this step.
Tip: If you are having difficulty resetting your iPod, set it on a flat surface. Make sure the finger pressing the Select button is not touching any part of the click wheel. Also make sure that you are pressing the Menu button toward the outside of the click wheel, and not near the center.

If the above steps did not work, try connecting iPod to a power adapter and plug the power adapter into an electrical outlet, or connect iPod to your computer. Make sure the computer is turned on and isn't set to go to sleep.

Silver Member
Username: Gavincumm

New York USA

Post Number: 629
YOU CAN STILL BUY AN IPOD MINI!!!!!!

SAMS CLUB SELLS THEM
SAMS CLUB SELLS THEM
SAMS CLUB SELLS THEM

I myself have a nano

Username: One_of_destiny

Sydney, New South Wales Australia

HELP!! I have plugged my I-pod nano in and it just won't charge!!! If ANYONE knows what I can do, PLZ HELP ME!!!

Upload

Username: One_of_broken

Sydney, New South Wales Australia

My i-pod won't charge when plugged in and I need advice! please! desperatly!Upload
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us