Speakers for Musical Fidelity

JT
Unregistered guest
I have been auditioning many different amps and speakers. I settled on the MF 3.2 integrated and CD player. I now need to purchase the speakers. I really enjoyed the Totem speakers I have been listening to (Hawk and Forest)- I was wondering if any of you have other recommendations. The room is 12'x22'x8'. I will need to purchase cables as well. Thanks.

JT
Unregistered guest
Does anyone have experience with Musical Fidelity electronics or Totem Acoustic speakers?

Thanks.

JT
Unregistered guest
Does anyone have any recommendations for the Musical Fidelity integrated? Does anyone have any experience with Totem speakers? Thanks.

J Draper
Unregistered guest
I have a MF A3 CD, MF A300 amp, driving Spendor S6 speakers. Room is 24x13x10 feet. The sound is beautiful, natural, for classical, rock (really good rhythm), acoustic. I've been running this system for 18 months and it still takes my breath away.
Was a replacement for the old MF A100 amp (itself a replacement for the old MF B200 amp) both driving MF Reference 2 speakers.

DJ
Unregistered guest
Does anyone have an idea of where to get a replacement tweeter for a musical fidelity reference 2 loudspeaker?

Anonymous

Q by JT: I have been auditioning many different amps and speakers. I settled on the MF 3.2 integrated and CD player. I now need to purchase the speakers. I really enjoyed the Totem speakers I have been listening to (Hawk and Forest)- I was wondering if any of you have other recommendations. The room is 12'x22'x8'. I will need to purchase cables as well. Thanks.

Ans by DG: I have listened Totem and Monitor Audio speakers side by side thru a same receiver. Pl try Monitor Silver series speakers (silver F6). You may like it better than Totem. Totem may sound a bit thin, after listening to Monitor. My reco. would be Monitor audio speakers.

Username: Jbagel2

Orem, UT USA

Post Number: 1
I have been setting up, installing, and listening to speakers for years. for Fidelity, I would recommend listening to some kef's if you get a chance or even some NHT's , Infinity(which in my opinion are highly under rated- they have some of the most realist sound I've heard I have the KEF XQ's in my home theater and love them but I have infinity in my studio, because the have a more realistic sound, there is a diference between realistic and natural, the KEF's are natural and the Infinity's are realistic. sorry kinda draged this one on

Username: Audiophiliac

Boise, ID USA baby

Post Number: 8
We sell MF and I have listened to Martin Logan, B&W, Paradigm and Krell Resolution with them and they all sound great! Pick what sounds best to you though!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us