They say my speakers are popping because I'm not getting a constant 120V current going through my receiver

Username: Urlacher

Post Number: 8
I spoke to vanns.com and they said that my jbl speakers are popping because I'm not getting a constant 120V current going through my Kenwood VR-7060. They said that maybe a power conditioner could remedy the situation. Is this something that could be the problem??? I know I have a ton of things plugged into one out let. Lets see my receiver,my cable box,my powered sub,my TV,my DVD player are all plugged into one outlet. Let me know what yall think. Thanks

Anonymous

I heard recently(I think on this website) of some problems with the kenwood model you have and some others.I am pretty sure there is a defect with your receiver-i would return it promptly for a refund and get a different brand.BTW I do like kenwood but these particular receivers may have a problem.Other receivers may be better performers anyway-research receivers on this website.some stores I can recommend(besides vanns which i like but is not always the cheapest) are bestpriceaudiovideo.com,datavis.com,saturdayaudio.com,and searches at yahoo.

Bronze Member
Username: Urlacher

Post Number: 11
I didnt know that about the kenwoods but now I do and now I will exchange. Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us