I need help with the BOSS BR-900 CD 8-track

Unregistered guest
I've made original drum patterns, ok? but the drums don't stop, they just keep repeating. There dosn't seem to be an explination in the manual. help, please.

Billybonus
Unregistered guest
Patterns or arrangements?

With arrangements just insert a break at the end (it repeats the last phrase over and over)

With Patterns I guess just leave a load of silent phrases at the end.

I am having problems too. Can you start recording drums patterns (in real time) at any point in the song? Mine goes straight back to the beginning. V annoying.

Username: Boldbassic

LondonUk

Post Number: 1
i need help with this whole dam product its not as easy as it was being sold how do yo record bass drums guitars can you please guide me thru this as the dvd manual looks good but expensive thanks heaps

Username: Daphnebossbr900

England, UK UK

I think the bass guitar, you just plug in on the 1st socket at the back, facing the machine it is the left hand side where it says guitar1/bass, I think. Then choose which track you want to use.

I have just come to find out that my pc doesnt recognise it so there fore I cannot whip the files off the Boss onto my pc, grrrr. I did manage to produce a cd with a song of mine on it but I hadnt mixed it down properly, it did work though as I burned V78 track which is all the mixed stuff together, but I found the volume not as loud.

As for drums, I cheat, I used the rythmn on my keyboard as you can record the keyboard itself with the rythmn, therefore the timing etc is bang on also. Casio keyboards have good rythmn patterns also.

Hope I have been a bit of a help and if anyone can help me on the pc thing please fire away.

Ta.

Daff xx

Username: Stumiller00

I am having trouble with the br900cd V2.I plug the guitar in where it says guitar/bass select a track then press record and play bt there is no sound coming from the machine when I play the guitar and there is no sound when I play back a recording.What im recording.what am I missing.

Username: Hellomcfly

To transfer tracks to your PC you need to connect via USB. Then hit the UTILITY button, select EXPORT, and select WAV or AIFF. This is the only way to get the PC to recognize the BR-900CD. It's not really "plug-and-play"

As for the guitar input. You need to ensure that the INPUT SELECT button is selcted for the Guitar XLR input. Then ensure that the SENS knob for that input is turned up, then the MASTER INPUT knob is turned up, then ensure that the MASTER VOLUME slider is turned up. You should be able to hear the guitar then.

Hope this helps. Please let me know.

Username: Smiley636

Mebane, North carolina Usa

how do i make a long bass tone with my br 900cd or do i need something else to do this

Username: Choko001

Can anyone help? .The volume control on track 1 and 2 on my boss br 900 are for some reason set as track 7/8 and track 9 (the rythm track). For example if I record from track 2 the only way to alter the track volume lever is to change the track 9 level which also alters the drum level. Changing the track 1 and track 2 levels does not do anything!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us