Amp trouble help!!

Username: Ruivitorino

Northford, Ct Usa

Post Number: 1
i just tried to put in an amp for my subs i use to hav in my old car. wen i finished wit the install the amp didnt turn on. im pretty sure that the remote wire is connected to the right wire and all other wires r too. its a 98 ford contour. anythin would help plz thanks

Unregistered guest
make sure the wire is connected to the battery.

Gold Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 1963
Go to the car audio forum please.

Unregistered guest
I'm having trouble trying to find a good amp for
my 21' glipro and the 21' technical pro sub for my home.All i have is the technical pro pp1000.
at a 1000 watts.

Anonymous

all you need is a good receiver with a built in subwoofer amp and your joint will hit.

Username: Vince32

Post Number: 1
i had my stereo put in profesionaly about 3 months ago. and about a week ago i knoticed that my subs kept on shutting off for no reason. so i checked all the fuses, wiring and nothing wrong checked for power to the amp and that was also good what could be the problem it is a sony xpld 1200watt xm 2200 gtx

Bill Owen
Unregistered guest
I have a VR3 300 watt 1 channel amp and when I hook the wires up, a green light comes on for a second and then switches to red and the sub statics. The wiring is all correct except the power wire holds an 20amp fuse and the amp holds a 30amp fuse. What could be the problem.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us