Fidek?

JeffW
Unregistered guest
Hi, I came across a Fidek power amp for sale, but have never herd of this make. All I know is that it is made in Hong Kong, and is rated at 300w/c. Can anybody give me morre info. on this brand?
Thank you,
Jeff

Silver Member
Username: Nuck

Parkhill, Ontario Canada

Post Number: 131
I liked it so much, I bought the company!

Enron Financial Advisor

JeffW
Unregistered guest
Is that a joke?

Gold Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 5968

Obviously not.

Bronze Member
Username: Eddietfman

Hong Kong

Post Number: 11
Fidek is a Hong Kong based company for audio equipment with her own manufacturing plant in China. I thought the amp that you saw is a professional power amp, not intended for home audio. They dont make high-end product but not inferior goods either. The bottom line is that they dont have service center network overseas. You can go to their web site www.fidek.com.hk to learn them more.

Silver Member
Username: Cheapskate

Post Number: 426
they are another brand selling noisy "DJ amps" without the established reputation of other makes. i've seen fidek amps in my last MCM catalogue, but there's no reputation to compare to.

if you want to check chinese amps out, there's an ENTIRE website with "new york" in it's name that's nothing but chinese gear.

without digging my MCM catalogue up, fidek gear has the same 90dB s/n ratio of other cheap "pro" gear with a prettier silver aluminum faceplate.

JEFFW
Unregistered guest
That was the honesty I was looking for. I guess $200 for a 300w/c usually is too good to be true.
Thanks EDDIE and B.M.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us