Yamaha RX-V2600 -- when?

Username: Fenderman

Post Number: 4
Does anybody have a for sure delivery on the aforementioned receiver. I finally got the wife to agree to built a home theater system - and the yammi looks great!

If the delivery is April (as somebody here said), is there anything out there comparible?

Thanks,

JIm

guest poster
Unregistered guest
The 2600 should be in the stores this month. I have seen it at one mail order house already. I will not give their name as to not encourage you calling them. They are not one of the more reputable houses. Call your local store and ask when their shipment is due.
If you are not going to use the upgraded video switching on the 2600 you should consider the 2500 as it can be had at roughly half the price of the 2600. To me the 2600 is not worth twice the price of the 2500.

Username: Fenderman

Post Number: 5
What about the upcoversion/scaling? Isn't that going to be worth the extra $$.

Thanks!

Username: T2t

Post Number: 4
I have seen it at one mail order house already. I will not give their name as to not encourage you calling them. They are not one of the more reputable houses.

Gee, I wonder if this is American Theater Systems? If so, I'd stay far, far away from that company. It took those morons over a month to return my money. Plus, their language - towards my wife and my credit card company was unbelievable.

Too many other good vendors out there to use that vendor.

Gold Member
Username: Edster922

Abubala, Ababala The Occupation

Post Number: 2374
Interesting thing, this ATS. Seems like there was some sort of custody fight going on between the owner and his ex-wife, who had people posting on forums like this to smear ATS and hurt his business, which had to threaten legal action between those forums removed those threads.

Libelous ex-wife desperate for revenge and/or extortion?

Thuggish evil, coke-snorting husband with army of lawyers?

Most likely WE will never really know.

However I did notice that Audiogon still has ATS listed as one of their top reputable vendors...is Audiogon totally corrupt, or does that prove that ATS is actually a legit company?

No idea...but lots of drama to be sure, tune in tomorrow...lol!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us