Durabrand dvd900

Username: Gerarda

Liverpool, Merseyside England

Post Number: 1
Can anyone tell me the hack to make a durabrand dvd900 multi regional it currently won't play region 1 dvd's

Unregistered guest
Hi
I am looking for the same hack. could you let me know if you get it.
Thanks

ChrisA
Unregistered guest
Hi
Just got a Durabrand dvd900 and this works

1 Press open/close
2 press clear
3 press 1 3 6 9
4 press 1 2 3 ect for wanted region or "0" for multi region
5 press open/close
It will seem as if it is not working but you will see the red light flashing when you are pressing the code. It does work !!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AGB
Unregistered guest
tried this hack to make our durabrand dvd900 region "0" and so far it seems to have worked a treat! Thanks!

BG65
Unregistered guest
Hi! I'm thinking of buying the Durabrand DVD900. Does anyone know if it will play VCD's?

MalcC
Unregistered guest
Hi,

Yes it will play VCD and SVCD's - also played a miniDVD (DVD format on a CD), but there was some drop out

BIGtom
Unregistered guest
chearz m8
kids were cryin cos i count put toy story on lol

thnx alot

rob_1978
Unregistered guest
cant get my durabrand dvd900 to play dvd-R disks, does anyone know if it should play them?

paul_1970
Unregistered guest
well the hack works great... thanks people ;)

Anonymous

just bought a Durabrand 900 When I play CDs of photos which have been numerically ordered, the order is scrambled. It starts with 1 then goes to 10 to 100 gets to 109 and jumps back to 11-110-111 following that pattern. How can I get it to play in the correct order.

Bedlam
Unregistered guest
You can't. It's ordered the photos based on alpha numeracy not on base ten. That means it can't count 1,2,3,4,5 etc. It instead counts 1,10,11,110,12,120,121,13etc.

It's how computers order numbers. It doesn't understand base ten numeracy...sorry
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us