Stereo Conversion

Username: Bilbostuff

Phoenix, Az USA

Post Number: 1
Here is a crazy question and probably a silly one..but....I just purchased a set of speakers of the net, after winning, I noticed they are wireless.(Jenson 1200)..but his amp is an old Sansui..I know nothing about wireless speakers...Is there a way use these speakers or something I must get...or did I just eat some speakers...Please email me directly as his birthday is Monday...yes I am a dummy...

Gold Member
Username: Jan_b_vigne

Dallas, TX

Post Number: 5427

Is there no return policy?

Phoenix, Az USA

Post Number: 2
Ebay thing...time ran out...just would rather get the things to work if possible...Could of course sell them...
Other Option is my stero is a HKAVR110...and I think I could swap my Bose (not that great), if I had too...thinking while writing..should have been thinking while buying..
It would seem though since there are wireless headphones that operate of a transmitter put in a headphone jack, there would be some sort of transmitter that would do the same for the speakers..

Silver Member
Username: Diablo

Fylde Coast, England

Post Number: 236
Wireless speakers usually come with a transmitter as part of the package. If the ones that you have bought don't have this then there is a problem.

If there is a transmitter, then it will almost certainly be able to connect up to the amp in some way.

It's the thought that counts, anyway - or so they say.

Good luck,
diablo

Phoenix, Az USA

Post Number: 3
Thanks Diablo,
I was kind of thinking that, but was not sure. In an earlier post I asked if there was a way to make speakers wireless due to the structure of my home (can't hide speakers unless I go through the roof of a rented house)..The response I recieved was to buy used wireless speakers and attempt to convert the current ones I have...So it seems that it only stands to reason that it can be done one way or another..
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us