I feel really stupid but im new at this

Username: Russ_mcd

Post Number: 1
ok heres the deal...i want to put a system in my car...i have no idea what kind of amp and subs to put in it...i also want to kno whats the difference of an amp with 2 channels, 3 channels, or if its mono? i was looking at the alpine amps which is what i think ill settle on

Gold Member
Username: Edster922

Abubala, Ababala The Occupation

Post Number: 1713
well Russ it would probably help if you'd post in the correct section...this is HOME Audio. Kindly click on this link:

https://www.ecoustics.com/electronics/forum/car-audio/49.html

Gold Member
Username: Paul_ohstbucks

Post Number: 2154
I cant blame him for feeling stupid.

Sheesh, posting car questions here??

Username: Audiobahnuser

Post Number: 4
Alright those 2 guys didn't feel like they were a big help to you so ill help you out dude alright bout your sub question what are good subs to get it depends what you are really going for if you are going for bass i say audiobahn , kenwood , and sony explodes but if your going for style like some box enclosure you want to go with audiobahn they may be a little bit more pricy then what you want to pay for but believe me its well worth it i just put to audiobahn immortal 12's in my friends truck and they bang damn good about your amp question its all really about what your running and how you want to run it really check with someone though like at a store or something when you go to buy your system they would explain it to you to well hope this helps you dude LaTeR
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us