Just got my Cambridge Audio Azur 340a amp, also see my Cambridge Audio Wallpaper!

Username: Tigzstudio

Post Number: 1
Hey There, I just got my Cambridge Audio 340a amp for my computer system..its SWEET! I ve been reading these forums for a LOOOONG time just never posted, I also own Ascend 170s and NAD c521bee, w/ type 4 and diamondback interconnects. I must say I really like the Cambridge 340a amp. It is PERFECT for my computer studio setup. I have it hooked up to a pair of Paradigm atoms (white, ver. 3) with AQ type 4 cable. Perfect combo! highly recommended. The sound is very natural with awesome detail and stage.

Anyways since this is my first post here is a little computer wallpaper I made (1600x1200), Since I couldnt seem to find any out there to represent my pride in my Cambridge Audio component.

Let me know if there are any audiophile wallpapers you would like to see, and if there is enough requests ( > 4) I will make them and post them here.

I used Illustrator to recreate the text and Photoshop to add effects.

click below, please note it is Geocities, and sometimes bandwidth gets exceeded( often) if so then try back at a later time)

u can preview a smaller version here first:
<p>preview</p>

1600x1200 resolution right click and save below

<p>full size (1600x1200)</p>

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us