POLK LSi9 vs. TANNOY Sensys DC1

Bronze Member
Username: Argento

Post Number: 82

I should decide the purchase of a pair of speakers for stereo music and in my list are the POLK LSi9 and the TANNOY Sensys DC1.
Actually I have a Tannoy Mercury. The sound looked for is neutral with some warmth.
The listening area is about 4x4 meters and the types of music to listen are varied.
After the purchase of the speakers, I'll define the amplification that accompanies them better.

All the opinions are welcome.
Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Joe_c

Atlanta, GA

Post Number: 918
I would listen to some Totem Rainmakers for the same price as the lsi9's. Much greater detail and neutrality. good luck and happy hunting.

Silver Member
Username: T_bomb25

Dayton, Ohio United States

Post Number: 615
Check into the Odyssey Epiphony its sonic abilities combined are better than anything under a$1000,and a soundstage and imaging that nothing in this price range comes close to and are only $595 a pair.They are factory dirrect but dont worry they will be everything you want and more go to www.odysseyaudio.com

Bronze Member

Post Number: 83
Ok, thanks for the inputs.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 84
Anything else?

Mauimusicman
Unregistered guest
Green Mountain Europa.....Nothing else matters

Silver Member

Post Number: 675
The Epos M5&m12.2,Ohm Micro walsh,Magnapan MMG,Era Design 4&5,Von Shrekiert Vr 1,Amphion Helium 2,Totem Arros,Dynaudio Audience 42& 52,Mobile Fidelity OML 1,Odyssey Nightengale,i havent heard all of these but these were the ones i considered and I owned the Arros and i can vouch for them,but these and a few others are the very best up under $1300.

Anoni
Unregistered guest
Tawaun,

Well OMG I am so impressed you know all this names ! lol

Too bad he lives in Argentina and it is almost impossible to audition the whole repertoire :-)

Silver Member

Post Number: 679
Well he is really gonna be limited then

Bronze Member

Post Number: 85
Yes, that's the awful truth. I can't get any of these speakers, but, anyway, thanks for the input.

Silver Member

Atlanta, GA

Post Number: 940
You can get them, you just cannot audition them. Credit cards travel long distances.

Anoni
Unregistered guest
Joseph,

I guess you would spend good money without auditioning the product heh ?

There are a lot more issues when importing to another country than just using your Master Card, but I guess you know everything....lol

Silver Member

Atlanta, GA

Post Number: 941
Didn't say it was a bright idea, just possible.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us