Please help. I rearanged my room&stereo and it sounds like crap now.

Unregistered guest
Ok. I have a 5 speaker JVC stereo in my room. Nothing major but it sounds good. I used to have it in front of my window with the 2 main speaker on the side (one on each side) and the bass would just bump. It would rattle my door and I could feel the bass and hear the bass, it sounded great. Well recently I rearanged my room and moved my stereo and tv and now the bass is dead....! Very dead. I even have a Db drag racing competition CD and it sounds like nothing is going on. I made sure every thing was plugged into the right place and that they were connected and I still can't figure out why it won't make the bass sound it used to. I can't post the pictures of my room right now because I'm on my cell but email me and I can email them. I'm going to take pictures of my whole room in different spots and if you can please tell me a place where it would make better sound. I get hear more bass from headphones than my stereo and it never used to be like that. My email address is raijingt@tmail.com Please help. I don't know much about speaker systems.

Unregistered guest
Ok I took pictures of my room and my stereo if you want to help me. Just email me for photos.

Bronze Member
Username: Audioholic

Post Number: 98
Check the speaker wiring. You probably have something out of phase.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us