Nad C 162/C 272 vs NAD C372 vs Musical Fidelity X-150

Unregistered guest
What are the plus/minus of these 3 sytems(I wanna go for one)
Nad C 162/C 272 preamplifier/amplifier combination
NAD C372 Stereo Integrated Amplifier
Musical Fidelity X-150 Stereo Integrated Amplifier
Also what speakers would be ideal for each.

Silver Member
Username: Danman

QUEBEC CANADA

Post Number: 406
Wow! Big question! I have owned the 372 and now 2 C272's and the 162. I can say that the seperates are better for sure but I am in bridged mode and have a seperate amp for each speaker so it is only natural.

I was going to buy the X-150 last year and did try it with my present speakers. It was very nice BUT not powerful enough for my needs. It has great sound and for its size, can really crank out a lot of amperage. I would rather the sound I have now if I was going to compare but they were very simular and the only difference I would say is less bass weight than my set up.

Speakers are subjective as always and I would suggest a floorstander for the type of power you are aiming for with these choices. What type of music do you listen to and what size room do you have?

Silver Member
Username: Sun_king

Leeds, West Yorkshire UK

Post Number: 272
The Nad C372 integrated is a great amp and should you like warmth and long hours of unfatiguing listening pleasure then I'd prefer it over the Musical Fidelity X-150 which, although initially exciting, is a bit bright for my tastes. With the Nad you will be reaching for CD after CD but the Musical Fidelity amp will tire you out much sooner. The Nad C162/C272 separates are very similar to the integrated but improve on its performance slightly. The separate power supplies and basically the fact that each unit is doing its own thing whilst totally shielded from the other means an overall improvement in sound. Expect slightly better results but not night & day. As for speakers, there are so many that would work it really comes down to personal choice. Whichever speakers you add will change the sound significantly so you need to do some listening tests. I use Kef Q7's with my Nad equipment and get fantastic results but that doesn't mean they're the only speakers out there!

Silver Member

Leeds, West Yorkshire UK

Post Number: 273
Further to Danman I would also say that yes, the Nad equipment is far more powerful than the M.F. amp. Should you be wanting to drive massive speakers the Nad will reign supreme but having said that the M.F. amp can still drive most pairs out there! I also prefer full-size separates and even though the M.F. amp is good looking it will look out of place in your rack unless you pair it with other Music Fidelity products.

Unregistered guest
Thanks mates for your view points. I am leaning more towards the c162/c272 combo. Some kinda "purist" bug seems to be pushing me in that direction. Regarding music tastes anything except extreme heavy metal is fine. Room Size 3.5 mtrs x 7.5mtrs. Need to shortlist some speakrs next

Gold Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 1267
If you get the C162/C272 pair you won't be sorry. Great combo incredible value. As a bonus the C162 has a great phono section. Enjoy!

Silver Member

QUEBEC CANADA

Post Number: 407
I agree with Art and Sun and from the size of your room, you will benefit more with NAD.

Unregistered guest
Regarding the comparision between the C162/C272 & C372. I have come across an interesting similar disscussion elsewhere. Here is the link

http://www.audioasylum.com/scripts/t.pl?f=amp&m=47927

Silver Member
Username: T_bomb25

Dayton, Ohio United States

Post Number: 564
Sorry I have to dissagree with all of you on that the X-150,it is far more detailed and realistic in the bass.If you dont have all MF products things can get a bit clinical,Yes its far more refined than the Nad gear and detailed,but you need all MF gear in your whole system.The Nad is a very safe bet They are compatiable with many different speakers,with good warmth.If you dont want to experiment I say Nad,just plug and play,If you are thinking of several upgrades the MF gear.The MF gear is high end so really have to work with it and carefully mate it to get that extra performance that it offers.So basically it depends how far you wanna go in this hobby.

Silver Member

QUEBEC CANADA

Post Number: 450
Before buying what I have now, I was going to get the x-150 but after direct comparison, I did not notice a very big difference at all for twice the price. I spent a whole morning at the shop doing an a b test and I was more impressed with my NAD gear.

I have been down this road before about spending 2 to 3 times the money for such a small difference! For the same amount of money, I have 2 C272's set up in bridge mode with dynamics that have blown my friends away with their gear that is priced so much higher than mine.

MF may be high end but I don't think that the X-150 is their best since it only costs about 1500$ canadian and there is better for that price in my opinion.

Silver Member

Post Number: 567
If you want to just plug and play Danman it is.But if you are considering upgrades in your system in the future it isnt even close.The better your gear is the better the MF gear will be,with Nad its only so far thier performance can go.Im not being biased I own both and it isnt even objective its just the bottom line truth.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 1454
I understand what you are saying TW. I think that MF can be better than the NAD seperates but my experience with x150 is that it is not. It's a good buy at several hundred less than the NAD setup but I don't think it sounds better. I hear both of them frequently as 2 of my 3 favorite audio shops have NAD and 1 has MF. The one with the MF also carries some common speakers with one of the other 2. You really have to move up to the next level with MF to get better performance than the NAD's give. Just one man's opinion.

Silver Member

Post Number: 595
If that was the case I would have moved up in the Nad line Art,I have heard all of them on countless ocations, including the silver line I wouldnt be saying it for nothing.The new Nad gear I am very interrested in that,but its only so far the classic line can take you and the silver line was a big let down for me,Im hoping better things from new line.The X gear is much a much more refined product than the Nad gear I love Nad but it is what it is{atleast for the time being but I dont think thats gonna last long}

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 1458
We'll have to agree to disagree TW because I really don't think that the X is more refined, it just has a more refined pedigree.

Silver Member

Post Number: 600
Well I still stand by my statements,the new Nad gear looks quite tasty though,i hope it really ups the ante.

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 1459
I think it will. I'm looking forward to test driving it with quality speakers at Stereotypes in Portland.

Silver Member

Post Number: 602
Man I wish I still lived out west,boy do I miss it!

Silver Member

QUEBEC CANADA

Post Number: 451
I tend to agree with Art here as when I mentioned I auditioned the MF gear it was with the X-Ray CD player as well. I did not use any NAD gear at all for the audition. I had them set side by side however at the store. I used the C162 and C272 in direct comparison with the Diamond 9.6 speaker. After considerable a b testing, even the dealer noticed that the NAD could definately hold its own and more! The MF had a slightly better high end at the expense of some mid range clarity......that is all! This was not enough for me to spend the extra 1500$ for this gear. HOWEVER, when I listened to the higher end MF stuff, it was fantastic BUT even then , not really a significant difference. I would think NAD holds about 90% of the higher end MF equipment for a lot less money!

I need to be blown away in order to spend that kind of money and so far NAD has really surprised me. I am looking forward to listening to the new Master Series as I believe that is when I will be "blown away" and will probably be the first one to own this amp in my region!

Silver Member

Post Number: 607
Danman dont try to make yourself think that the Nad gear can hang with the more expensive MF gear,thats a illusion you will be playing on yourself. It may be possible with the X gear and even then I really really dont think so.As I stated the MF gear is sensitive with system matching,interconects,speakerwire,ect. to perform at its best its just a more high end affair,and far as a better midrange than the XRays yeah right,they rival anything in that regard.Dont get me wrong I still own my Nad gear and love it, the MF gear is on another level,I do hope the Master series is as good as it looks,but even then,Ill put money in to Odyssey Audio first.

Silver Member

QUEBEC CANADA

Post Number: 455
I never said I had any illusions, I said the difference was very little to my ears and to have to spend all that money on special wires and other set up items for a small difference did not merit the purchase for me.

Like I said in the past, the only gear that would open my wallet would be YBA as they are the most musical I have ever heard!

The MF gear we are talking about here is still considered mid-fi as the X-150 and X-ray are not by any means the final choice in sound and have their limitations as well. I after all, listened to both side by side and can say this with certainty.

More expensive does NOT always mean better! A Ferrari is a very expensive car that can easily break down but will out handle and go faster than my Protege 5 but I have never had a problem in three years of ownership.......does this mean it is better?

I would of had to spend about 2000-3000$ more to get a 10% increase in sound with the MF gear which does not get my sale. Audio is subjective and of course I do not own Cerwin Vega's and a Panasonic amplifier but that does not make them bad, only limited. The thing is, I have been very privileged to have the opportunity to listen to all sorts of gear and many times, I have been dissapointed with some of the higher brand names. Last year, before switching to what I have now, I had a very large budget and an open mind but still ended up with what I have now for reasons of trial and error testing. By no means do I feel one sided to NAD but they will be my reference to anything I buy because I have their best units in my cabinet and whatever I listen to better make a good impression and so far only YBA has done that. Problem is, even with a large budget, they are quite expensive! I also may want one but the question is....do I need one?

Silver Member

Post Number: 614
Danman the Xgear is classified as Mid gear but they are very sensitive to whats upstream and downstream and when you have all five pieces together its deffinately high end that i can say certainly.I have heard the YBA gear and found it some of the most foward sounding gear I have heard regardless of price.It has its merits though lots of detail and dynamics,but their limitations dont justify their price in my opinion and I can get a great deal on them any day of the week.The A5 gear is only $2500 a piece and far superior in everyway.

Silver Member

QUEBEC CANADA

Post Number: 465
Far superior to you not to me and that is only what counts in my book!

I'm into sound not specs! I listened to it and it was very good but not for the money in my opinion! You like MF sound, I like YBA better........so?

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 1470
TW that would be mid fi and so is the NAD gear. Let's not argue guys. TW likes his and Dan and I like ours. Now if we were talking about my Hafler I'd be ready to throw down :-). That Transnova 9505 with my C162 is very nice indeed. Oh and that 9505 ain't mid fi. Out!

Silver Member

Post Number: 618
I aint talking about no specs Danman,What are you getting upset for?You act like your word is bond or something!Yeah its to you thats your opinion and i have mine,quit getting all defensive,you act you wanna argue or something come on Im in the mood for it today whats up!everytime someone dissagrees with you get upset,i dont care about that Sh$t you aint scaring nobody!

Silver Member

QUEBEC CANADA

Post Number: 467
I'm not upset!!!!!!! What's that all about??????

I just said it was good for you and not good enough for moi! Big deal! I really don't care so don't think I am mad or something cause I'm not. Take a chill pill! Like I said you like it more than I do.......so? No biggy man, calm down!

If I was upset you would know about it! JEEEEEEZ! Is it Friday yet?

Silver Member

Post Number: 622
Yeah Whatever..

Skiness
Unregistered guest
Hi

I have a Panasonic NV-GS120 Camcorder I have lost the CD that supports the camcorder as I have recently bought a new PC, is there anywhere I can download software that will help me transfer my footage to my PC?

Skiness
Unregistered guest
Hi

I have a Panasonic NV-GS120 Camcorder I have lost the CD that supports the camcorder as I have recently bought a new PC, is there anywhere I can download software that will help me transfer my footage to my PC?

Username: Dinikos

EnschedeNetherlands

Post Number: 1
Question for Danman, I have the c162 combined with the c272 and I'm very satisfied about them! In the future I want to upgrade this set with a second c272 to biwire my speakers! BUT... before that I want to buy new speakers and I was courious wich speakers you have. Floorstanders I suppose... Thanks in advance!

Anoynymous
Unregistered guest
Wolters,
Just clikc on Danman's name so yo can see his profile. He has Wharfedale's Diamond 9.6 which are pretty good btw
:-)

Anoynymous
Unregistered guest
Wolters,
Just click on Danman's name so yo can see his profile. He has Wharfedale's Diamond 9.6 which are pretty good btw. and just FYI, once you add the second amp to your system you will have a big big smile for a long time.
:-)

Silver Member

QUEBEC CANADA

Post Number: 538
N. I would not buy a second C272 just to bi-wire! I would recommend that you vertically bi-amp and bridge them. I tried the "one amp for highs, one for lows" and did not really notice anything different but when I bridged them..........WOW! I did notice a little more heat from the amps at higher volumes but I built racks with small D.C.fans that solved that quibble. When I listen at volumes other than considered normal, I turn them on but at a lower voltage so I don't hear them.

I really love my speakers and can say many great things about them. I guess the best thing is that they are good for almost all music but demand a good recording or they will create what the disc did not! If you are a type that likes bright high treble speakers, this is not for you. I owned AXIOM M60's before these and they would fatigue my ears after an hour.

They are very big and quite heavy and extremely well made for the price. I tried them at the store with speakers that were much higher priced and although there was better, it was really minimal! I could not find a speaker that really blew them away unless I paid 4 times more. They have wonderful solid bass and great mid-range with soft highs.

I would suggest a listen as what I like may not be to your taste and if you can't, find a place that would allow you to return them without too much cost just in case you don't like them.

EnschedeNetherlands

Post Number: 2
Thanks for your reaction guys. I will certainly consider your recomandation not only to bi-wire, Danman! But after all I've to listen, listen and listen again before I make a decision. Lookin'forward allready :-) Could you give me an impression of your Wharfdale speakers? I have the impression that the NAD equipment is slightly fluffy and need a bit of a more agressive speaker... What do you guys think?!

Silver Member

QUEBEC CANADA

Post Number: 541
"Fluffy"?????? Not mine!

Like I said, they are great for my ears.....maybe not yours! If you like fluff, NAD won't give you that. Try Yamaha or Onkyo for that! NAD gives you what is on the CD nothing more, nothing less. For the price, they can't be beat in my opinion. Whether or not that counts to you is your choice.

EnschedeNetherlands

Post Number: 5
I like the sound as it is right now, very much! The limitation is in my speakers right now... this is also why I want to change them in the future. Since "fluffy" is not the correct word ;-), I will say "warm" ok?! Anyway... Don't you think the NAD needs a bit off a more direct, agressive, open speaker?!

Silver Member

QUEBEC CANADA

Post Number: 547
I had that with AXIOM and hated them for that! It's your choice but REAL sound is not tinny!

Like I said, if you like lots of high end, don't get them. I like long listening sessions with real treble that is not exaggerated.

Gold Member

Post Number: 1013
I agree with you Nick,I had my Nad setup on my old Polk Lsi 15s and it was a very warm combination nice ,but kind of lifeless,and the Wharfedales are just as warm as the Lsi series if not warmer,yes a more foward speaker would deffinetly make for a more resolving sound,not a overly bright sound but a bit more foward in the midrange.System synergy is key getting a good match up is essential for good involving sound.

EnschedeNetherlands

Post Number: 6
Thanks again guys, I'm trying to get an image off wich speakers would aply to my needs... therefor any comments are welcome! In future I will listen to a lot of diffrent setups... (since I live in Holland, everything is possible. Some retailers will even bring the desired equipment to your house to have a nice audition in your own habitat... ain't that nice ;-)) I'll keep you informed! Once again, every comment is welcome!

Username: Greenears

i work in this phukin hi end audio business and it never ceases to amaze me the amount of opinion/egos, play on, play on my fellow audiophiles hoorah!

Silver Member
Username: Dakulis

Spokane, Washington United States

Post Number: 643
Danman and T-Man,

Chill. You guys know that my new Arcam GFA-7607 is what's up. Lose the NAD and the MF, it time to move up.

Now, how do I put these things together, guys? LOL

Silver Member

QUEBEC CANADA

Post Number: 575
Sorry............D, not interested!

Silver Member

QUEBEC CANADA

Post Number: 576
By the way Green ears, opinions and egos are what makes the world go around! I like what I own and I don't need people telling what I should get or not as all audio gear is based on personal opinion and tastes but hey, you should know that since you works in a "phucken high end audio shop" man!

Silver Member
Username: Dakulis

Spokane, Washington United States

Post Number: 647
Hey Danman, I was just playin' with you anyway. And, that was my point, everyone buys what they buy because they like it OR someone told them they were going to like it so they bought it and now it's the best. My point exactly.

I just bought an Arcam amp so I like it. Is it the epitome of audio nirvana, "NO!" But, it's pretty darn good at its price point and I can afford it now. That works for me.

Silver Member

Leeds, West Yorkshire UK

Post Number: 295
I once felt that something was 'missing' with my Nad gear so I tried all sorts of more expensive solutions but ended-up buying none of them. I still feel something is missing but Nad ticks more boxes than any of the other stuff I tried. The main factor is that I can listen & listen to cd after cd all night with zero fatigue - I just keep reaching for stuff to play. I haven't had that 'longterm playability' vibe with any other brand. I do have very nice speakers too before somebody chips-in saying that they weren't up to the jump.

Silver Member
Username: Unbridled_id

ChicagoUsa

Post Number: 120
Hello all, tawaun had a similar setup to what I now have. I sold my polk rti-10's and picked up a pair of lsi-9's, that ring tweeter is really nice.... I decided to go passive with my pre-amp and the amount of detail I get with the lsi-9's is quite nice indeed. I dig nad and at it's price point it is really unbeatable.. nad c422, nad c541i, nad c272, little wonder passive pre, polk lsi-9's.....

Username: Bcollins

Rockport, MA United States

Post Number: 2
Hello All,
I just purchased a NAD C 272 & C 162 but desperately need help with choosing speakers. Does anyone have recommendations for speakers to look at that match up well with my system? I've listened to Paradigm Studio 60, B&W comperable model, and KEF Q7. Liked B&W & Paradigm, but don't know what other speakers to look at. Any comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Budjet between $800-$1600 approx. Room is 10ft. X 15ft. and 7ft. high. Generally listen at low to moderate volume. Thank you,
Bill

Gold Member

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 2163
I hear the Studio 60/C162/C272 combo frequently at a friends audio store and I think it sounds fantastic. Really sounds good with Vinyl as well. I would also look at Focal and Dali.

Silver Member

Leeds, West Yorkshire UK

Post Number: 297
My experience with Nad amps, especially if you're running a warm cdp too (which I am), is that you need a more lively speaker to complement the system. I use the Kef Q7 with my nad C160 & C270 amps and to me they sound great.

Post Number: 4
Thanks for the feedback,
I have a chance to buy Kef Q7's new for $600. How do you think they compare to Studio 60 & B$W 704? An others I should look at? I have no opportunity to compare side-by-side. Thank you,
Bill

Silver Member

Leeds, West Yorkshire UK

Post Number: 298
Hi Bill, that's a cracking price for Q7's. I paid £800 here in the UK (and they're a UK company)! I tried loads of speakers when I was hunting and settled on the Q7's because they have such a terrific midrange. There are others that do bass better such as the B&W's and others that have a better top end but the overall package beat everything sub £1200 in my eyes. To get a near 'perfect' speaker will cost you several thousand & even then there will be limitations but the Q7's, to me, have a great sound. I really do recommend that you go and listen for yourself because speakers are so subjective. If you can't and as system synergy is so important, take it from me that they will match your Nad amps perfectly.

Post Number: 5
Thank you Sun King,
I'll go give them a listen. Sounds like a good deal. I'm curious if you have ever compared them to Studio 60 or comperable B&W? They certainly do seem good for the money. I just don't know if it would be better to wait untill I have enough $ for somthing better. Do you think these will sound good in my small room (10ftX15FT)? Thaks,
Bill

Silver Member

Leeds, West Yorkshire UK

Post Number: 299
Bill,

Once they're run in (around 35 hours) the Q7's are excellent at low volumes if driven by a powerful amp (which you have). They have great bass and excellent midrange & treble. The best midrange I've ever heard to be quite honest. I did compare them to Studio 60's and they weren't for me - they are just too dull when connected to Nad kit. The Q7's do drive a big room and some would say large floormounts are too big for your room but I listen to my system at very low volumes almost all the time and found the Q7's excellent for this purpose without losing any presence or deep bass. If your room won't look too cluttered with the Q7's then I'd say they won't be overpowering sound-wise. At the time I was looking for speakers I had around £1500 sterling to spend and nothing sounded as good with my Nad amps as the Q7's. If you want to save up for better I'd say you'd need a lot more money to slay the Kefs in every department. I've heard the Q7's with a Sony amp and they sounded horrible, it is truly all about mixing & matching kit. Kefs work well with Nad, no question. In this country the Q7's cost £900 sterling when released so they are an upmarket speaker. Sure you can spend more but pound for pound (or dollar for dollar)they are great speakers and there's no need spending more money in my opinion. Other speakers may cost more but is it really going on the drive units and the speakers or is it going on the cabinets and brand? The Kefs look good but they aren't the greatest looking cabinets, I am more interested in the sound they make. If you go for a listen make sure you hear them powered with Nad amplification or the test is meaningless. They need a lot of wattage too, don't let the dealer use a small amp to demo them. I know the whole Q range is rated the same but those racetrack woofers dip well below 4 ohms sometimes. I read a report on them which basically slated Kef's advertised amp requirements for the Q7 - they need at least 100w into 4&8 ohms to fully appreciate the sound they make.

Thanks again Sun King,
You have been a great help. I will definitly give them a try.
Bill

Gold Member

Post Number: 1199
Danman dont ever tell what I should know,if you dont want anyone being critical of what your system is you shouldnt be on a forum,that was almost 3 months ago when me and you had that dispute and then your talking about me on Oct.28 th,and the thread is about comparing the X-150 against the Nad 272/372 and it wasnt even your thread it was a comparrison didnt you get that.and by the way F(uck You,now that aint no opinion thats the way I feel about your and defensive whinning as2

Username: Miriharr

Miri, Sarawak Malaysia

Post Number: 4
Hey guys - plenty of strong opinion out there - what about MF X-150 vs ROTEL RC/RB-1070 combo. I've got old AR-2ax speakers so probably on the warm side. Thoughts?

Silver Member

QUEBEC CANADA

Post Number: 585
Tawaun...........I do not have the faintest idea where you get that I was talking to you???????? I don't think you are "Green Ears"!!!!! Maybe you should have another look! You certainly are easily upset!

Username: Phairow

Post Number: 1
good stuff

Gold Member

Post Number: 1237
Danman you have a lot nerve about someone getting easily upset,I've seen you upset a lot on this forum.But thats beside the point I am sorry,I overlooked that my apologies Danman.

Silver Member

QUEBEC CANADA

Post Number: 587
No prob! I could not for the life of me figure out where you got the idea that I was attcking you?! In this whole thread I only wanted to stress that I did not like the MF as much as I was hoping for the diffrence in money and that is all.

Yeah......sometimes we do get a little frustrated trying to get our points across but I will be the first to admit that I hate when people try to jam down my throat that their stuff is the best (Not you!). I can tell you that I ALWAYS listen to a ton of equipment and there is so much great stuff out there that your head can spin. Let's stay on track. I enjoy very much your experienced opinions and sometimes even go out and listen to try and hear what you hear.

Cheers

Gold Member

Post Number: 1242
No problem,remember we are Wharfedale fans,something that most on this forum dont like,I still can figure that one out.I just try to keep it as real as I can,you never see me trying to stuff what I own down someones mouth thats not me,but I do understand what you mean,we do have some people like that on this forum.

Post Number: 10
Hello,
I was wondering if anyone can answer this question for me. I just bought NAD C272. I recently found out that new C 272's come with gold plated speaker terminals, but my unit did not. I can still return it but am not sure if I want to because there are no other problems with the unit I bought. My question is: how much difference in sound quality do gold terminals make? Is it worth the trouble of returning my C 272 and trying to get one of the newer ones with the gold terminals? Also, is anyone familiar with Wharfedale EVO 30's? Are they good in a small room? How do they compare with B&W 704, Paradigm Studio 60, Boston Acoustic VR-M90? Any feedback or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you .
Bill

Silver Member
Username: Unbridled_id

ChicagoUsa

Post Number: 121
I once asked about the speaker terminals, and was told by nad that they didn't plate them with gold because gold wasn't durable enough. I believe they told me they were nickel plated or some such thing.... I don't see much difference made either way, so I would stand pat unless you really wanted gold plated speaker terminals.

Bronze Member
Username: Lovegasoline

NYC

Post Number: 97
Bill,
I'm new to HiFi but here's what I've learned on this forum and elsewhere regarding speaker (or other) terminals. The primary reason for incorporating gold plating on terminals is because gold is a metal that does not corrode ... therefore you need not worry about what state your terminals/connectors are in if they are gold plated. Sonically, they provide no improvement over non-plated. If you do not have plated terminals, an annual inspection (maybe more frequently if you live by the sea?) should suffice. If the terminals are oxidized and/or corroded, light-handed treatment with DeoxIt ( a cleanser/deoxidizer) followed by ProGold (10-15 minutes procedure, tops) will keep them fresh as new ... this is considered routine equipment maintenance. Same holds true for RCA and other plugs/connectors: the connection is a meeting of two mating parts and they must both be ship-shape.
Other that, gold looks pretty :-)
If the only difference between the two articles is the plating on the terminals, I myself wouldn't be concerned and I wouldn't sleep any less soundly.
Enjoy your NAD.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 11
Thank you both for your responses. I guess I won't worry about it. BTW, what is ProGold? I've never heard of it. Will that help avoid oxidation? Also, is there a treatment or product that promotes or improves conductivity and protects against oxidation? Thank you.
Bill
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us