RCA Lyra RD2850 Stopped Transfering

Username: Steve65

Post Number: 1
Hi All,

I have two of the above models one for my son and one for me. One of them has stopped transfering date when connected via the USB cable. When I connect the other one to the cable it connects straight away to the computer. Both units have the same firmware. Has any one seen this before. If so can you offer some help my way?

Thanks Steve

Unregistered guest
does the screen say it is connected...i might be able to solve it, even though it has been almost 3 months.

autechr
Unregistered guest
I have the same problem it says it is connected to the usb port and there is usb charging. Windows recognizes it as unknown usb device. I've searched the registry (I use Windows XP) and there I found that the unknown connected divice has VendorID=04b4 and PartID=8613 in the usb ids list it corresponds to Cypress transciever chip CY7C68013. I've opened my RD2850 (VID=069b PID=070a) and found that chip. I tried to reset it but didn't help. I thnik the problem could be eihter in the CY7C68013 or in the connection between that chip and the Lyra main processor.
The Lyra software for firmware upgrade is useless because it can't find any Lyra devices. If I could upload the firmware with some other program that handle CY7C68013, because this is the only recognizable device?
Can someone help me?

Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us