Is this the Best Denon 3805 Price?

Bronze Member
Username: Guygadois

Post Number: 22
Crutchfield: $959 no tax added or shipping (free fed-ex). Recent price drop. I guess Denon is rolling out a new receivere soon????

Silver Member
Username: Chitown

Post Number: 159
Keep watching Ubid.com if you don't mind a refurbished unit. They have been going as low as $650 for the past two months. You just missed a no bid auction that went for $690 just yesterday, but they keep having them.

Anonymous

Do you get the factory warranty from Ubid?

Bronze Member
Username: Jet2001

Post Number: 61
Yes, Ubid.com in an authorized dealer. For a referbed Denon, you get a 90 day warranty.

Anonymous

I am seeing 999 at crutchfield and that is the best from a retailer that I have seen when you take into account no tax. Tweeter had previously had them for 995 it was 17% off but that ended and you still had to pay tax.

Bronze Member
Username: Guygadois

Post Number: 23
I called crutchfield and they said they would take off $40 for asking... Full year official warranty too.

AudioVideoGuy
Unregistered guest
If you want a NEW one AND a full manufacturer warranty - Crutchfield (authorized dealer).

If you want a NEW one and don't care about the (mfr) warranty, go with one of the REPUTABLE internet vendors. I can post names IF you want to go this route.

If you want a refurbished one WITH a mfr warranty, albeit only 90 days (pretty common for refurbs or B stock as they can be called), you can go with UBid for $699 + shipping, or less (~ $650 - 670) if you find one at auction instead of UBuyit®.

« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us