Ahhhh NAD bliss

Silver Member
Username: Joe_c

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 523
Just got the 3240 today and hooked it up to the theater stuff and wow what a flippin difference in music. Cannot wait to get the Bohlenders, thanks Art and Edster for input on the NAD. It sounds awesome even with the JBL's.

Gold Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 1042
Outstanding Joseph. I'm so pleased you are enjoying it. As always "enjoy the music". Oh, and I can't wait for a report on the speaks.

Silver Member

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 533
art i changed and settled for the totem rainmakers oh man what a set of speaks

Silver Member
Username: T_bomb25

Dayton, Ohio United States

Post Number: 158
Hey Joseph the Rainmakers they are quite good with percussion music?All speakers have compromises I love this speakers strengths well balanced very exciting they are a riot.

Gold Member
Username: Artk

Albany, Oregon USA

Post Number: 1058
Excellent Joseph. Totem makes a fantastic speaker. Were I to change it would be one that I would look at.

Silver Member
Username: Edison

Glendale, CA US

Post Number: 730
Now you have a nice amp and speakers - if you want more, try using your computer as the source - with a waveterminal u24 soundcard ($160 ebay), and possibly a good DAC (if you are not happy with the u24 sound), you have a performance of an upscale CD player - with the convenience of having your collection at your finger tip.

Computer sounds better because of excellent jitter no.

Silver Member

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 547
now that amp really shows me whats up. Just got the totems and all I can say is holy freakin awesome.

Silver Member
Username: Frank_abela

Berkshire UK

Post Number: 704
Which Totems - the Rainmakers?

Regards,
Frank.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us