Hey guys I decided to buy the Onkyo HT-S760 Home Theater in a box

Sarandon
Unregistered guest
That's right i am going with the Onkyo HTIB right now!! I will be getting it within 2 to 4 weeks!! I heard how it sounds and I like it alot!!! i love the sub that the package comes with it. for 150 watt 8" sub it really hits hard. now can anybody tell me what is the best accessories I can use with this great system?

Silver Member
Username: Johnny

Missouri

Post Number: 180
Sarandon,

What do you mean by accessories? Do you mean DVD player? Don't most HTIB come with DVD players?

Didn't you used to have a Yamaha 1400 receiver?

sarandon
Unregistered guest
no johnny i never did have the yammi 1400. but i do plan to by the yammi 2400 in the future but for now i do not have a current home theater system. and ment a good dvd player as well as speaker cable and audio and video plugs.

Silver Member
Username: Johnny

Missouri

Post Number: 181
Sarandon,

For the speaker wire and video cable, try www.partsexpress.com. Their house brand is called "Dayton Audio" and is quite good. As for speaker wire, get the thickest that your system can stand. With some HTIB models, 12 gauge wire is too thick to fit into the binding posts. If that is the case, get some good 16 gauge wire from partsexpress and you will be good to go. I have the "Soundking" brand and have had no complaints.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us