Denon 4802

Username: Rikmeister

Hometown, Pa Usa

Post Number: 1
there is an auction on this set it is minus the remote and power cord and manual and it is used. would it be worth bidding on. say i could get it for 400.00. is the remote expensive and if it does need some repairs would it kill me to pay for the service.

Username: Tubetone

St. Louis , MO USA

Post Number: 3
Its still a great receiver for $400. The remote control would be anyware from $80 to $120. There not cheap. not much has changed in tech on the new ones. 400 sound great to me

Hometown, Pa Usa

Post Number: 2
also i found a denon 5800 ultra 2 upgraded by denon to digital board has 5 coaxial inputs. and more. wants 1000.00 and is close to me. sounds like a good deal or is the 5800 over kill and i should settle for the 4800 and get the missing parts for it.

Silver Member
Username: Chitown

Post Number: 140
RIK are you not worried about the warranty on these? They will not transfer to another owner.

If you don't either one is a great deal.

Bronze Member
Username: Guygadois

Post Number: 21
That brings up a good question. How often has anyone with a Denon used their warranty. You can save a lot by buying from a non-authorized dealer but you essentially have no warranty. Anyone have to use the warranty with a Denon?

Hometown, Pa Usa

Post Number: 3
well if i can save almost a 1000.00 that buys a lot of repairs. and truthfully i have never had to have a receiver repaired. had marantz and harman kardon so far. they both still work great and the marantz is almost 30 yrs old.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us