Outdoor Speakers

Silver Member
Username: Joe_c

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 395
To anyone who is interested, I purchased a set of Mirage Oasis outdoor speakers a while back and they sound great. Anyway I had them outdoors for the entire winter and spring then finished my basement and decided to bring them indoors and use them on a two channel system in my living room. I really thought that the elements would have at least dried out the surround but no. Not only are they in perfect order, but they sound as good as the day I got them. Mirage may be good or bad with their other lines? but I couldn't be happier with these little puppies. Just thought I'd share for anyone interested in getting outdoor speakers.

Unregistered guest
We have a Denon 3805 receiver and are trying to hook out 2 outdoor speakers to the system. I do not know where to hook the cables (x2) on the receiver. Unfortunately we lost the manual. Could someone be able to help us by telling me where to hook up the cables?

Bronze Member
Username: Jimvm

Louisiana U.S.A.

Post Number: 82
You can download the manual from the Denon website. Here's the link to the manual:

http://www.usa.denon.com/catalog/pdfs/AVR3805%20DFU.pdf

Silver Member

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 396
if you are running a 7.1 setup then hook them to the b output on the amp. if you are running 5.1 then use the back two channels as the second source.

Unregistered guest
i'm trying to connect a speaker switch box to my samsung digital home theather system, so i can have outdoor speakers and secondary room speakers. there is no 'external' speaker choice. would it work to use the external audio comp. input connector?

Silver Member

Oakwood, Ga

Post Number: 401
If you had a separate amp yes, if not a selector will work but I suggest a sep amp.

Unregistered guest
thanks. that's what i was afraid of. guess i gotta start looking for an amp now!
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us