Fluance Center Speaker

Username: Lowfront

Post Number: 8
Any suggestions on a center speaker...??

I was just gonna get a Fluance because I'm getting some of there bookshelve speakers

Silver Member
Username: Stealth_c

Dublin, CA USA

Post Number: 236
It would be adviseable to go with a Fluance center as far as timbre matching is concerned. You might look into just getting one more bookshelf speaker to act as the center as well, since it would be the "perfect" match.

Silver Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth, Dorset United Kingdom

Post Number: 235
Hallo there

David

I positively agree with Stephen, and this as been my argument to see that many of you have three screen matching loudspeakers there look behind any cinema screen you will see three matching loudspeakers, and some cinemas that SDDS 8 there will be five screen matching loudspeakers.

Get the picture!

Don't buy it unless you are going to have three matching loudspeakers at the front delivering the full spectrum sound, I have three matching JBL control 5 for the front and having it any other way would be a piss poor rich mans home cinema.

So you know it all do it the way, the wrong way for you I guarantee you this you would have a lemon three screen sound due to mismatching, I'm only being honest to you and as a former cinema projectionist, I only like to see that many of you have matching fronts, without compromising the front sound.

One more thing don't, take the Hi-Fi robbing salesman's advice in have those naff centre channel wet for smelling fish loudspeakers.

Pinstripe
Unregistered guest
[quote]One more thing don't, take the Hi-Fi robbing salesman's advice in have those naff centre channel wet for smelling fish loudspeakers.[/quote]

Say what?

Silver Member
Username: Thx_3417

Bournemouth, Dorset United Kingdom

Post Number: 243
It's true they take your money and you went along for the ride, of getting ripped off big time.

Thanks but no thanks, I know what to look for and listen for, and won't be going any of there backstabbing rides, vultures.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us