Denon 2805, Marantz 7500 or Yamaha 2500

Username: Gogi

Post Number: 3
I have decided to go with the Paradigm Studio 100's. I will have the whole setup for the HT. I would like to have advice for which unit would best fit these speakers. All units are about the same price.

Bronze Member
Username: Dakulis

Spokane, Washington United States

Post Number: 34
I don't know, I haven't tried them all BUT I am selling a 2805 - B stock on eBay and it ends in about 4 hours. Right now, it has no bids and my starting price is $425 plus shipping. So, you can pick it up for a song. I won a 3803 at the same time and it's up and running. I can't compare them because the 2805 is still in the box BUT it's essentially a similar unit with 100 watts per instead of 110 and I can only say that the difference in my 15 year old Denon AVR 1500 and the Denon 3803 is night and day. My tired old speakers sound like someone just kicked them in the rear. NOW, I'm looking to upgrade them and see what that does to the whole sound. Anyway, thought I'd add my two cents worth on Denon. And, if you get the Denon for $450 or so, you can afford to go to the Studio 200s without spending much more. Take a look on eBay, it's under seller name - "dakulis". Thanks, David

Gold Member
Username: Paul_ohstbucks

Post Number: 1064
gogi,
The first thing you need to do is do your homework and learn about each model. Also go somewhere where you can put your hands on them and use them, go through the menu setups, and have the opportunity to experiment with each model.

Once you do, a preference will emerge. For me, it was the Yammi2500, but that's not to say it will be your favorite too.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us