AKAI

Anonymous
I need some info on a akai AM-73 amp
I am loking to find out the power output and any other info that might be had. thanks

Gilly
It is about 120W per channel.

I will check that later with manuals I have at home and get back to you if I am wrong. (It might be 130W)

Anonymous
Hi
I'm looking for a manual for the AKAI AM 73 INTERGRATED AMP.
I will pay a fair price for a clean copy.

Hi
looking for a manual for the AKAI AM 73 digital amp.
I will pay a fair price for a clean copy.

In response to the above string, the AM-73 has 105 watts per channel into 8 ohms. I have a manual if you're interested.

Anonymous
Hi,
this message is for the man w/ the owners manual, I am interested in a copy of the manual for am-73. please reply asap.

Dale Dufault
Hi,
I'm looking for a owners manual and remote control for a AA-V305 receiver.
Thanks

Joe
hi I need some info on an AKAI AM-67 amp:

what is it's power output. i read somewhere it's 2*110 W on 8 OHM?? is this correct?
unfortunately i have lost the manual, and am now investigating whether the above amp is compatible with Canton Karat S 8 DC speakers (sinus of 140W).

got different statements in different shops; ranging from: trash the old AKAI and get a marantz PM17 (yeah right mr. rockefeller...) to The AKAI AM range (67, 73, 93) was about the best that was poroduced at that time, so keep it and enjoy with the Karat speakers????

i am left confused and would appreciate an expert opinion on the subject.

also i am wondering whether to invest in new CD player; current model is Grundig Fine Arts CD3, am happy with it, however it has got its flaws (due to age)

tx

joe

is there any website with pics and info on the am-73, im selling mine and I need more info
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us