$1200 budget 4 Receiver to match Ascend Acoustics system?

Dennis
Unregistered guest
Its my first posting here gentleman and am on the hunt for a receiver that would match a 7.1 ascend acoustics speakers setup. Am leaning on buying the Denon AVR 3803. Your opinions are appreciated. thanks!

DENNIS LEUNG
Unregistered guest
Marantz SR7400 has better sound quality than Denon AVR 3803.

curtis
Unregistered guest
Visit the Ascend Forum at http://www.ascendforum.com

Many Ascend owners seem to be pretty happy with Marantz, NAD, and HK.

Dennis
Unregistered guest
Thanks for the replies Dennis and Curtis. Finally made up my mind will be going with Outlaw Audio 950/755 separates. Almost $800 over budget but what the heck. Hehehe! Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Hawk

Highlands Ranch, CO USA

Post Number: 404
Dennis:

Very interesting pairing of speakers and electronics! Please post your review of the system when you get it up and running. I would very much like to hear what you think about your system after you have had a chance to live with it awhile.

BTW, congrats on getting the system! I have always liked the Ascends and the Outlaws--I just have never heard them put together before.

Bronze Member
Username: Gdawg

Canada

Post Number: 87
Hawk,
I mean no offence, but arent you happy with the NAD/? combo? If you TRULY liked the system you wouldnt be interested in what Outlaw sounds like with Ascend Speakers.

When you finally get a system put together that you truly like, this board just isnt as fun....

curtis
Unregistered guest
Dennis...have fun with it.

When you have it setup, please visit the Ascend forum and let us know how it sounds.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us