Jammed Ipod (help)

Username: Bromerz

Leicester, East midlands United Kingdom

Post Number: 1
I was just rummiging through my songs finding a decent one to put on and its just stopped. The song info is on the screen but nothings moving. It says play but there's nothing moving. Ive now linked it up to my comp and nothings happened again. And because Im not on the comp I installed it on, ive got no instructions... So if youve had the same problem and you know how to fix it, please message back or feel free to send me an email.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 3008
do a reset on the iPod

Ella
Unregistered guest
Mine's just done the same. How do you reset it?

Username: Peter30

Post Number: 1
I tried to reset mine, but it just made it worse...all i'm getting is the apple logo and the weird folder symbol on my screen. This repeats itself again and again. It will no connect to my computer and when i try to re-install the software, it says my iPod needs to be formatted, when it did not before. Any advice|???

Unregistered guest
The same thing happened to mine. I'm new to it and all and I dont know how to restart it. It froze on one screen, then changed to the main menu and is still like that. I put it on the charger, hoping it would automatically turn it self off, but it didnt!

Unregistered guest
The same thing happened to mine. I'm new to it and all and I dont know how to restart it. It froze on one screen, then changed to the main menu and is still like that. I put it on the charger, hoping it would automatically turn it self off, but it didnt!

Jesizzle
Unregistered guest
Hey if you put the ipod to your ear and it is making a whining kind of clicking sound that means that the hard drive is screwed and there is no way to fix it other than replace it mine is in being relplaced this week as they couldn't fix it.

Unregistered guest
I have an i-pod shuffle and whenever i turn it on the light blinks green and amber back and forth for about 2-3 seconds. The battery is fully charged. What do i do???

megmeg
Unregistered guest
i dont no how 2 delete songs on my ipod i did it once b4 but i didnt mean 2 and i dont remember

smiffyboy666
Unregistered guest
If the resetting doesnt work then u should hold the menu and 'centre' button down at the same time for a few seconds, this should help. Good luck!

Anonymous

I had the same problem witht he clicking noise. In the end I opened it up and disconnected the battery supply for 5 seconds. This seems to have done the trick.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us