Gallo Micro Nucleus vs. Orb Mod1... opinions anyone???

Username: Oldfishinglures

Post Number: 1
Hello,
I am new here and need your opinion about these speakers. I am looking to buy three for the front (L, R, center) and would really like to hear what you all have to say. I know there are different factors that affect the sound quality, but I am willing to take the risk. Thanks in advance.
Joe

Username: Nossus

CT

Post Number: 5
I would order the Orbs and break them in for a couple of weeks- you would have a 30 day audition period. Then persuade your Gallo dealer to let you audition the floor model at home for a night and compare the two. Everyone's ears have different preferences and we can't reproduce the acoustics of your room.

All advice and observations are subjective and I don't think too many have actually heard both. There isn't a Gallo dealer within driving distance from me, otherwise I think I'd take my own advice. I currently have a mod2 system for my fronts. They are very detailed speakers and integrate well with the super8 sub. I wouldn't suggest either of the speakers without the matching sub.

Hope this helps and good luck in your search. Check out the recent Orb thread to hear raving reviews of those speaker systems.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us