Question about Minidisc

Mauricio
Unregistered guest
I would like to know if anyone knows if there is a way I can transfer some cassete recordings to my minidisc. I have some old cassete recording and i want to listen to them. Im looking for a minidisc that has that capability. Does anyone out here have any recommendations or helpful answers.
Thank you!

Username: Jamtochristian

Post Number: 6
One way to go about doing this is using the MIC port on your sound card to record the Cassette files into an MP3 or wav format. Then these new sound files can actually be send to your MD recorder to be recorded this way. Many of the MD units also have MIC in ports where you can just record directly to minidisc from a MIC in source. If your unit doesn't have this feature i suggest using the first method I have suggested.

dev
Unregistered guest
I have a digital out on the sound card on my PC. I have tried transferring tracks to my mini-disc recorder using the optic cable, but the audio out on my M-D receives it as a loud whining hum. I'm guessing it has something to do with copy protection by the audio player software on the PC. I have tried using both media player & winaamp with no luck. Any suggestions?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Add Your Message Here

Bold text Italics Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image Add a YouTube Video
Need to Register?
Forgot Password?
Enable HTML code in message

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us