Wall Mounts

Username: Jet2001

Post Number: 6
I'm looking to buy a pair of wall mounts for Polk Audio R15's. I need a mount that can hold 25lbs. I'd like to get them for under $50 if at all possible. If anyone has any links or suggestions to where I could find something like this, I'd really appreciate it.

thanks
JT

Silver Member
Username: Paul_ohstbucks

Post Number: 415
Have you even looked?? Im sure if you google 'speaker wall mount' you'll get a gaggle of possibilities.

http://www.allenproducts.com/speaker_mounts.htm
It took all of 5 seconds for me to find that link.

You might try to 'google' for youself, and Im sure you'll find exactly what you're looking for.

Post Number: 7
Well, yes I have looked...but I thought that maybe someone around here knew of something better than just googling. Websites, stores, etc...googling may get you to sites with the most hits, but not necessarily the best place to get what you want. Thus my question in this forum.

Silver Member
Username: Tevo

Chicago, IL USA

Post Number: 143
Try them?

http://www.omnimount.com/

Bronze Member
Username: Jim_mcbob

Post Number: 47
Omnis, especially the 30.0, cost way more than $50/pr. But, having used Omnis for two sets of speakers, I can say that they're worth the price.

Post Number: 8
Thanks Tevo and Jim-Bob...I see a few retailers in my area carry these mounts. I think I'll check them out this evening.

Bronze Member

Post Number: 26
I found a pair of Onmimounts on line and ordered them. They came yesterday and I installed them last night. I must say, this was a great recommendation. They were easy to put up and easy to hang the speakers. They are sleek and sturdy and look great. Thanks again guys. Anyone will get a recommendation for omnimounts from me.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us