Tweeter Sale-Mirage Omnisat 6 & Denon 2105???

Username: Joe_pic

Philadelphia, PA US

Post Number: 3
Does anyone have an opinion on these speakers? I have a room (16 x 18), and I'm looking for a solid set-up. Tweeter is running a special for $1500, Mirage Omnisat 6 with subwoofer and a Denon 2105. Based on what I've read, both received good reviews.

jatay81
Unregistered guest
I am also interested in the Mirage Omnisat/Denon system. It would be used for 100% home theatre in a 12x20x8 room. How would this system compare to the Orb Audio? Are there other small home theater systems for around $1500?

I was originally planning to add the matching center and rears to my 2-channel system (Totem Hawks w/ Musical Fidelity Int. Amp), however this option will be too expensive.

Any advice is appreciated.

Joe, I do not mean to hijack your thread. I am just interested in the same combo, having listened to it at Tweeter.

Username: Joe_pic

Philadelphia, PA US

Post Number: 4
jatay81,

Did you listen to the system? Iwas in Tweeter last night, and it sounded pretty good to me. I was also looking at the JBL SCS300.7 and the Harmon Kardon HKTS 14. Do you have an opinion on those speakers?

jatay81
Unregistered guest
I did listen to the system, but for movies only. It liked the system for movies, however I do not think that I would like it for 2-channel listening (at least not when comparing to my Totems). That said I did not listen to any music, so I do not know for sure.

Also, the $1500 system is the Omnisat Micro (the Omnisats are a little larger and more expensive).

I do not have any opinions on either of the other speakers you mentioned. I have listened to a friends Sony/JBL combination and did not care for it at all. It was too bright for my tastes.

Anonymous

Hi

I own th M4 AR speakers (holographic techonology).
How do these compare to Paradigm, klipsch front speaker?

Thanks
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us