NAD from saturdayaudio.com?

Username: Vulture99

Post Number: 3
I'm interested in getting a NAD T753 + T532. What sort of experiences have others had ordering from Saturday Audio Exchange? They have nice prices, but my concern is where do I go if I have a problem with my NAD units? I've read several of the NAD "humming" and "buzzing" threads over the past couple of days, which are a bit disoncerting. Seems like in most cases, NAD owners were told to return their units to their local dealer. Does that mean I'm out of luck for service if I order from Saturday Audio Exchange?

Thanks.

Silver Member
Username: Johnny

Post Number: 112
Mike,

I bought an NAD T762 from Saturday Audio, and I have nothing but good things to say about them. I wrote more than a dozen emails to the owner before I bought and he always replied very promptly. I called them on the phone, ordered the unit, and three days later was listening to it in my house. As for what to do IF the unit is problematic...I don't know since I haven't had any problems with mine. I think I remember reading something on their website about their return policy though...so check it out.

Hope I could help.

Username: Hess993

Post Number: 1
I just purchased a T763 from Saturday Audio. They are an authorized NAD dealer which is important for warranty issues. I had no problem with them except even though they told me they had it in stock when I ordered it on a Saturday, it didn't ship until Thursday and I got an e-mail saying they "shipped it as soon as it came in the door".

Willow
Unregistered guest
Hi
I bought my T742 from Saturday Audio many months ago. Prompt and friendly service and the unit has been performing well.
Trust this helps
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us