Mission M32

Bronze Member
Username: Mike_6289

Post Number: 18
So, I've listened to the Mission M32 speakers and think that they sound alright. I was wondering if anyone else had a pair and could tell me how they sound and about how long you have had them. Even if you don't have the M32, but any speaker from the M3 series. I would like to know how they sound after they have been "broken in"

Thanks

ben19711
Unregistered guest
I own a pair of Mission M31 speakers. I've had them for about six months. The bass is deep and the sound stage is large. The bass on any of enya's albums sound like a field of lush rolling thunder on the M31. My previous speakers were a pair of B&W DM100i. They sounded more 'zingy' compared to the M31's, they were quick sharp and detailed but they lacked the kind of bass that will stir you emotionally. The large fullness of sound of the M31's gave me more of an emotional experience than the DM100i.

The newer M31i has a five star rating in one of the British Hi Fi magazines. The M32 you're considering should have more bass then my M31 and the M32i model should be better sill.

Hope this helps.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us