Cambridge soundworks speaker package

Username: Hacobian

Post Number: 1
Hi guys,
What do you think of the cambridge sounworks speaker packages. My budget for speakers is around $1300.

Thank you

Armand

Silver Member
Username: Stealth_c

Dublin, CA USA

Post Number: 109
I personally like Cambridge Soundworks, but there are a lot of choices in that price range to choose from. Make sure to sample a few others before you buy.

Anonymous

Look elsewhere

Rusin
Unregistered guest
The Newton series are well worth a listen. If you're on a tight budget, they provide excellent bang for the buck value. I suggest that you watch for sales and that you check out their Ebay store, HIFI.COM. They offer b-stock mechandise with full warranty and significant price reductions. I liked what I heard from the T-300 tower and the M-60 bookshelf. The Newton subs are a great deal when they put them up on Ebay. The MC-300 center/fronts go for $125.00 on Ebay and are an incredible value at that price. When matched with a good sub in a moderately sized room, you'll be stunned to get sound of that quality for the price. They're not a flashy brand, but they are produced with solid engineering and design. Definitely worth a listen.

Bronze Member
Username: Jim_mcbob

Post Number: 39
Awful.

Bought an Ensemble system and inherited M-80s. Both are incredibly harsh, with the Ensembles being painfully fatiguing, even when powered by an older NAD amp.

I'd steer clear of CSW products in general--you can do MUCH better for $1300.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us