Discount prices on Cambridge Soundworks M50 bookshelf speakers?

Username: Denisej

Post Number: 1
I'm interested in Cambridge Soundworks M50 bookshelf speakers, but can't find any discount sources. Does anybody know: are they only available direct from Cambridge?

"STEALTH C" mentioned something about a sale, but didn't say where...

Bronze Member
Username: Stealth_c

Dublin, CA USA

Post Number: 58
I think Amazon sells them too actually. If you buy direct from cambridge they have a few coupons online that you can use as well though.

Bronze Member
Username: Stealth_c

Dublin, CA USA

Post Number: 60
The sale does appear to be over though. Be patient though because Cambridge has sales quite often.

JonS
Unregistered guest
Cambridge Soundworks has sales twice a year - roughly December/January and July(?). You can also buy their open box items through ebay - they are seller "hifi.com". They also have an outlet site with open-box prices. I noticed on the right side of my screen there is a 15% off coupon on 24hourdeals.com and couponmountain.com.

Why the M50? Do you have other CS speakers? The reason I ask is that I tried both the M80 ($200/pr on sale) and the M60 ($180/pr on sale) and was disappointed. The M80 was great on mids and lows but lousy on highs. The M60 was great on highs but had little depth. In fact, both the salesguy and the manager of my local store prefer the M60 over the M80.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us