A Plug for API: Energy Speaker

Bronze Member
Username: Canuckinapickle

TorontoCanada

Post Number: 34
Hello all,

Oddly you rarely see anyone post anything about Energy Speaker Systems loudspeakers on ecoustics. While still a student I purchased a pair of Energy Connoisseur series speakers (C-5s) to go with a nice NAD integrated amp. I did a lot of serious listening at different stores and for the price nothing came close to the C-5s. They have wonderful rich bass and a full, natural sound -- beyond all others in my price range. I HIGHLY recommend these floor-stander's to anyone in the market for new speakers under $1000CDN.

When I bought them they came in a maple finish, silver faces and black grills. I recently bought a NAD home theatre receiver and went out to buy more amazing energy C-series speakers for it. I was sadened to find that the speakers in maple no longer came with black grills but instead silver. I bought them anyway and emailed Energy asking if I could swap/buy black grills as the black finished speakers come with the black grills.

Customer service called me within two business hours of getting my email -- I was VERY impressed. I spoke to a very friendly fellow on the telephone who said they'd be happy to help me out and allow me to exchange the grills. Luckily I live within an hour of the factory so I drove out and picked one up.

Between the AMAZING sound and the AMAZING customer service this is one A++ company. Customer service is everything to me and to be that attentive, friendly, and accomodating I know that I'm in good hands with them should I ever have a problem with my speakers in the future or need more customer assistance of any type.

Go take a listen. They're worth while and now I'm also a fan of the company -- not just the speakers.

Iain.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us