Receiver for Klipsch cinema 8 or 10

fiddlyD
Unregistered guest
which reciever do u guys recomend for this setup?? 95% movies ... lets keep it $$500-$700 range

fiddlyD

Beekaye
Unregistered guest
You should consider Denon 2805/3805/ or 2105 Recievers. I have had Klipsch RP's and Now I have RF's sub,rears, center and floor (rf7)

Bronze Member
Username: Buckcrazy

Post Number: 89
so you say klipsch rf and denon 3805 make a great pairing can you please give us details of your experience and what about the denon and klipsch being too bright

schouse13
Unregistered guest
I have the Marantz SR7500 matched with the RB25 system. I also listened to the SR5500 which retails for $650.00, but you can probably find for $550.00 - $600.00 from a dealer. I think they both sounded great for music and movies. The Klipsch play very loud, but never distort or become too harsh. The marantz has a very nice warm sound with Klipsch.

schouse13
Unregistered guest
I have the Marantz SR7500 matched with the RB25 system. I also listened to the SR5500 which retails for $650.00, but you can probably find for $550.00 - $600.00 from a dealer. I think they both sounded great for music and movies. The Klipsch play very loud, but never distort or become too harsh. The marantz has a very nice warm sound with Klipsch.

schouse13
Unregistered guest

beekaye
Unregistered guest
I actually run my Denon 5805 with Klipsch RF-7's sub(15), rear, center, and floor. Actually I have two set of rears making it 7.1. Klipsch doesn't need anything strong to much them, but with the way denon reciever processing music, I did actually hear the 3805 much the same set up I have minus the extra set of rears. Like Schouse13 said, Klipsch plays lound, the sub is powerfully, I also have the 3910 DVD player, with Denon link, the digital processing and playing dvd audio, the sound is smooth, crisp and clear, earth shaking if you like too. So my thought are Denon and Klipsch are a good pair, There are a few other out there but Denon is controlling this part of the market with the 2805/3805 and upcoming 4806 for futher enhancement. But if you can, see if you can find a dealer with both speakers you have a few other receivers from Yamaha, Pioneer elite, and possibly Marantz (5600)due out in a few months. But mainly this will depend on how much money you have to spend. 699-5999
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us