Receiver for Blueroom speakers

Username: Alvarogb

Los Angeles, CA

Post Number: 1
As many, here I am completely new to the home theatre market. In advance, please forgive my naivety. I have started my audio/video system by purchasing speakers. Blueroom speakers to be exact. I have a 3.1 system that I would like to match with a worthwhile receiver, dvd, and cd player. The room measures approximately 10X16, give or take a foot. My needs are 50/50 music and movies. My goal is to purchase a flat panel tv later this year, assuming prices drop further. Haven't decided on plasma or lcd. For now I would appreciate imput regarding the above mentioned components. I am leaning toward Denon or Marantz based on affordability. But I would entertain other brands should they offer similar performance, versatility and compatibility. Your advise is welcome.

Username: Alvarogb

Los Angeles, CA

Post Number: 2
considering the overwhelming response, i gather most don't have an opinion of blueroom products. i now have two minipods, one cinipod and the base but no receiver or ht player. can anyone, anyone offer some guidance. i understand most of this is subjective and my own auditory preferences should dictate alot. that said, i simply would appreciate opinions.

Shahrukh
Unregistered guest
Give HK a try.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us