Feedback on SanDisk mp3 player?

Hollym
Unregistered guest
The reviews I've read on the relatively new SanDisk are good. Curious what you think, Berny, and others...

I'm a runner and don't want to spend more then $90 or 100 (I'm too accident prone to invest more then that) I'm interested in the SDmx1, 256 mb.

Question: Is there a shuffle function on this player? I can't seem to find that info in the description.
Thanks.

Gold Member
Username: Project6

Post Number: 2668
I haven't tried the Sandisk mp3 player...but I do use their memory cards a bit.

Why don't you try out the new iShuffle from the makers of iPod. It's now priced at $99...great for active people.

Anonymous

Just got the 256 sandisk and love it. Yes, it has a shuffle function but have not used it. Ear plugs aren't great but plan to replace them. Got it for $65, well worth the price.

jerome
Unregistered guest
man the sandisk is great...i just bought it..good sound quality with 5 equalizer presets and one custom. FM reception is great. I bought 1GB one for $159 (including tax).
Pros- no driver needed, the computer recognizes this player as a removable storage (windows XP).
Cons- no neckstrap provided, earphones are big with short wire.
Overall- GREAT PRICE, GREAT SOUND, EXELENT PLAYER ON THE MARKET NOW.
WOULD RECOMEND.

Rikus
Unregistered guest
Does the equalizer work with the fm radio to?

Anonymous

I bought the 1gig unit recently in order to play secure wma files that I purchased. The problem is that there is noise in the playback of these files, and SanDisk support refuses to accept any responsibility for it. They say that they only support wma files encoded at 64kbps. Show me where it says that on the package or the website.

I have no control over the sampling rate of tunes that I purchase, and I have no desire to listen to music that is encoded at the lowest possible rate.

Thumbs down to SanDisk on this one. I rate it a zero out of five. It would be a different story if they would fix this problem, but they won't even admit any responsibility for it.

Bottom line, buy something else!

Anonymous

i bought the 1 gig sandisk player in february and now sound only comes out the left side. you can hear from both if you jostle the prong around the socket, but still...ya know?
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us