Problems with NAD 752

Username: Wakaru40

Post Number: 1
I have a fairly new NAD 752 Integrated amp. It worked great up until about two weeks ago. It started to shut off automatically and the on screen display and LED display on the front panel started to act up with odd characters and other garbage showing up in both places. Presets were getting scrambled and the receiver was basically worthless as I could not change settings. I took into an authorized service center. They said they bench tested it for three weeks and nothing came up. I took it home set it back up and within 15 minutes, it was acting up again. Anyone else have similar problems and any solutions? It's still under warranty and will see if NAD will just replace the damn thing. I don't want to send it back to that service center.

nout
Unregistered guest
Get a new one. I cannot think of anything you could've done wrong.
No electrical interference from a computer or any other electronics can make your amp just shut off like that.

Go back and demand a new one.

Good luck.

Bronze Member
Username: Ca_convert

CardiffUK

Post Number: 81
Change it.

Photo its behaviour and shove thr pictures up the nose of the guy/woman you bought it from. Unless it was from your wife, in which case I would take up another hobby.
« Previous Thread Next Thread »

Main Forums

Today's Posts

Forum Help

Follow Us